Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Jarogue

Live in the USA and can ship anywhere

http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3750570

Slayers, Toradora, Parlabor, Tenchi Muyo, Working!, Speed Grapher, Gantz, My Love Story, Barakamon, Welcome to the N.H.K., Pokemon and School Rumble. (help I can stop remembering anime)

Anything that won't make me hate you and 18+. Also i can take dvd of any region would prefer it in english. Video Games (imports on region free systems are ok), aquatic things, and cool looking bandanna are nice too. no shirts

Also if you need to know what games I already have just click on my sig.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

I got my gift a few days ago. Also I was forced to open it early because I didn't think I would get it that fast, and didn't know it was until I show anime inside. I feel bad now because I was going to open it on X-Mas

Jarogue
Nov 3, 2012

Fauxtool posted:

what did you get? Im not jealous you got yours so fast.

Smoking Crow posted:

You guys know you're supposed to post pics of your gift right

There

• Locked thread