Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Your forums name: everythingWasBees

Whether you want to ship international: USA, but I'll ship and receive internationally.

A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor: http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3730147

What are your favorite series?: Humanity has Declined, Guilty Gear, Pokemon, Digimon, Giant Robo, Gunbuster/Diebuster, Gundam, Monster Musume and pretty much anything with Monster Girls, Amagi, *gatari. I really really like shoujo series too!

What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive?: Games are cool, weird model kits are cool, tools are wonderful. I got really into minis recently but own all of four, and not that many paints, so that'd make a cool gift too. Books, especially art books, are a lot of fun, but the first volume of a manga is usually not ideal since I'll finish it in like half an hour and not be able to buy the rest. Snacks, candies, hot sauces, all good. Cute little figures to decorate my desk are always good too. Please please please nothing drug-related that isn't booze. No wallscrolls either. 18+ goods and booze are fine though, even encouraged. I have over tens of thousands of posts on this site so if you want to do some internet detecting to find out what I like your results would probably be pretty fruitful. Or you could always ask a friend.
I also have a very happy little brother who's almost three now, so if you want to send something for him that'd work too!

Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in: Robots, Insects, Game Development, Arcade Games (Fighting games and shmups), Food, Miniatures

Other things you think are necessary: I wear a Men's L. Hat size is usually XL, or larger. I don't like coconut or pepper extract. No allergies.

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 19:38 on Nov 25, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Smoking Crow posted:

As long as it reaches the intended person it's fine. No smuggling tho!!!

That's no fun.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Money just got tight so I might have to drop out. :(

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Nevermind, Christmas is saved.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I have almost everything ready :toot:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I mean I'm sure my parents will let me know if a mysterious package arrives at their house, but I gave Crow my name so just use that if possible. :v:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Gift will be going out tomorrow or wednesday. I'm sorry santee, I've not forgotten you!

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Sent! I meant to include more in there but I wasn't able to. Hopefully you like what I sent though.

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 22:14 on Dec 9, 2015

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

i taped a bee to my package so it should be pretty apparent who it is

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

I wanted to send you a local taste but unfortunately that's pretty much crab cakes and beer, and I can't really send either of those easily in the post. So local cookies and Old Bay it was! I hope it was an alright gift. :ohdear:

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Senerio posted:

The cookies are great! I'm gonna try the spices in some chicken later in the week.

They're good on fries and seafood, particularly.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

Ryand-Smith posted:

I assume you are from Maryland, bay side then?

Baltimore.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

So I finally got home to open my package! I was requested to take a video so I'll be uploading that once I get settled, but I can safely say that my Santa won Christmas.

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

https://youtu.be/XNSA777KT68

As requested by my Santa. We were exhausted at this point because we were watching my little brother.

everythingWasBees fucked around with this message at 20:43 on Dec 20, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

everythingWasBees
Jan 9, 2013

FirstAidKite posted:

Crow if you could get on contact with Bees for me, could you ask him if he received his second gift yet? It was either going to arrive sometime between I think the 15th of this month and early february, I just want him to be on the look out for it.

i got it, need to post a picture. past few days have been busy with lil bro's third birthday

• Locked thread