Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Fudou, Gunzou. The Face of the Franchise Killer. 2004.
A. Vibratingsheep
B. USA, willing to ship int'l
C. I post in Ushio and Tora, and other old manime.
D. Favorite series: Guilty Gear, Disgaea, Full Metal Panic, Monthly Girls' Nozaki-kun, Castlevania, Tokimeki Memorial, and anything done by Adachi that even mentions baseball.
E. I enjoy soundtracks, miscellaneous tchotchkes, manga, and artbooks. I don't need any more nerdy t-shirts or lewd thinbooks in my life, thank you.
F. Other interests: Basketball, baseball, audio/video production, travel.
G. special preferences: If you're gonna send me music, make sure that s--- ain't autotuned to hell.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Wowwwww, big thanks to Santa for getting me the Ayami Kojima art book! Castlevania art everywhere :love:

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Brownieftw posted:

A package is here!

Inside is.....
Ahaha what, a comiket bag? The bottom is also torn apparently. :shrug:

Doesn't look to be a card in here anywhere. Thanks mystery california goon!

Crud, the p19 bag got torn in transit? I will pack the next one better, she's been a guest at my convention before and I'm getting her C89 pack next. Glad you like the Fate stuff! I tried to find you the wind up Bersercar but it is hard to find these days.

vibratingsheep
Nov 2, 2013

Brownieftw posted:

That's who it was? drat. I actually like their stuff a bit. I just googled bersercar and god drat that's fantastic. i REALLY need to get around to watching Carnival Phantasm one of these days. Hope you have better luck with shipping the bags next time, since it is a pretty cool thing to get actually.
edit: The books also give me more reason to study, as there's a LOT of information on various things in there!

Glad you liked it, and sorry I didn't pack the Comiket bag well enough (I meant to ship everything in the bag but the box size didn't allow). I'll make it up to you!

• Locked thread