Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Your forums name: Space Flower

Whether you want to ship international: I'm in the US and can ship anywhere. So please send me your weird candies if you are international as well.

A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor: I'm in the chat thread as of late, otherwise I usually lurk threads or post fanart

What are your favorite series: Madoka, Touhou, Kancolle are among my favorites, partially because they are very popular and the doujin scene around them is huge.

What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive: I trust you and will like whatever you give me, so feel free to ignore my favorites and dip into your own. As for anime goods I like anything I can display proudly on my desk or in a cabinet. If you're international, please send me cool and weird candy!! Booze and 18+ goods are good, super good!

Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in: I run cross-country and play ultimate frisbee, and I do have a lack of frisbees with anime girls on them.

Other things you think are necessary: Get anything stupid-big if it's clothing, like XL or more. I'm tiny and skinny but love baggy shirts.

I will open my gift on xmas. It gets me pumped thinking about what's inside.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

boom boom boom posted:

Secret Santa duties discharged.

Smoking Crow, when I asked to be matched with someone close enough that I could just lean out my front door and pitch the gift into their yard, I didn't expect you to actually pull it off.

Grats on your new goon friend.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Secret Santa, fret not while addressing your love letter disguised as a present. I have already entrusted my closest friends with my true name.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Slur posted:

Woah, Namtab, don't you think it's a bit early for that?

No-shave November's over, yo.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
A package for Space Flower? For me!? What's inside???

Customs' attempts to ruin the holiday spirit are wasted on me. I can't read Korean.

Oh. my god. Look at all of this! Christmas came!

The candy has mascots so you know it's top shelf.

The full smorgasbord. Candy as far as the eye can see. Doesn't look that way to you? Did you know if you laid your body's blood vessels end-to-end, they would wrap around the world twice? Then, imagine how much candy is stored in these bags of holding. And that box. No, wait...

It's Hiei! The second oldest of the Kongou sisters (therefore the second-oldest ship in KanColle!). The Kongou class was designed by British architects—that's why they value their tea time! Her signature headpiece is a reference to her superstructure mast, a prototype that that was later used in the design of the Yamato-class. Don't let her cook.

Obligatory "I'm not self-conscious!!!!!!!!" shot.

Neither is Patchy! (Hiei's gonna sit up here now)

Hm? Entering this reveals...

Wow. I got the freakin' Zep guide to candy and maid cafes. Now I know how to enjoy this candy. Knowledge is the true power.

Meeeeeeerry Christmas!! Thank you so much Zeppy!

(End note: The Minnesota half of my package goes out tomorrow with a note letting my Santee know the anime portions are late to arrive because holy crap Amazon holiday shipping. I hope they can feel the excitement I felt today!)

Space Flower fucked around with this message at 22:57 on Dec 10, 2015

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
The photo looked way lower res on my phone. I'm sorry. :ohdear:

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

Wouldn't have mattered! I deleted it on imgur!

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum

leather fedora posted:

And beneath all that was something cute but crude(?????)

fuckin' australia.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I spoke with Knorth earlier, but his package went out last week. Big sorry for the hold-up.

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
Oh my gosh! Now I'm relieved, because the USPS tracking went dark on me before even leaving the country. Was gonna message you when it came into town, but I wanted to give you a bit of Minnesota. You've got maple sugar and syrup from this year's sugar tapping, and wild rice from our lakes, harvested by yours truly! You can use the sugar as is, or boil it down and make candy. If you haven't had wild rice before, I can ask my grandma for some recipes. It's delicious with venison, but perhaps kangaroo is good too??

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Space Flower
Sep 10, 2014

by Games Forum
I'll ask her for recipes when she's back in two days... also lol, I've only ever used syrup on pancakes.

I hope you like the manga!! My plan was originally to get Aria because it's the best, but it seemed like everywhere I checked was doing the same weird gimmick where they priced volume 1 and 3 at under a dollar, but then priced volume 2 at $60-70. Jesus.. . .

• Locked thread