Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
Ok, time for the sneaky saint Nick.

Your forums name: Reds.

Whether you want to ship international: I would prefer to keep it in Australia.

A link to a thread in Vegeta where you are an active contributor: The chat thread.

What are your favorite series?: Juuni Kokuki, Seirei no Moribito, Giant Robo, Votoms, Gundam, Overman King Gainer, Dunbine, FMP, Zegapain, Jojo, Berserk, Daily Lives of High School Boys, Cromartie High, Log Horizon, Baccano, Hyouge Mono,The Daughter of Twenty Faces, Kaiji, and anything by Masaaki Yuasa. If it's fantasy or mecha and not terrible, I'll usually like it. Oh, and Kamen Rider, particularly Kuuga. This entry might be a bit too long.

What things do you want to receive? What don't you want to receive?: Model kits are cool, books and artbooks are good too. Manga or I guess LNs are nice to have too, athough I tend to read manga in five minutes so the first volume of a long series might be a bad idea, unless it's a really good series. Digital for games is fine if it's easier. Little trinkets and things are neat too. I'm cool with whatever the person decides, I'd say. On the list of things I would not want to receive: t-shirts, character merch like statues and figures. Not a fan of physical merch of cute girls. People in armour or robuts/mecha are fine. I don't put posters on my walls so no wall scrolls even if the art is really good. I would prefer to not receive food, and no booze. Hopefully that doesn't sound too picky.

Other non-anime/manga/toku things you're interested in: Uh, I like fantasy novels. Sci-fi stuff is cool too. Medieval and historical stuff is cool. I may or may not do historical fencing as a hobby. Video games? Everybody likes video games. I suck at defining my musical taste other than I can't stand pop.

Other things you think are necessary: Seriously though, if you send cute girl or character stuff in general it won't end up on display. Sorry, that's just my preferences. I hope I don't sound picky because other than that I'm cool with everything.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Reds
Jun 15, 2015

I sense someone talking about... GUNDAM!
I'm pretty much guaranteed to get something like that, yes. It's the thought that counts.

• Locked thread