Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

The closest acceptable translation is
"die properly"
I watch very little anime nowadays but I figure this could be fun. I'll enter when I have a bit of time to take care of the process.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
A: leather fedora
B: Yes, international shipping is OK.
C: Touhou thread - http://forums.somethingawful.com/showthread.php?threadid=3540305
D: The last thing I like that I really enjoyed was gdgd Fairies, but I've been meaning to get into Nichijou and Ika Musume/Squid Girl, too. And Touhou, of course.
E: DVDs of the listed above would be nice, although comics would be just as well. No 18+ or booze please.
F: I love cereal and I'm definitely interested in sweets/snacks too. Also into jazz/progressive music. I like video games, but it might be easiest to send via Steam because then there's less hassle over region locking.
G: US Large shirt size.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
Looks like I'll be hitting up Akihabara for sure this weekend.

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"

Tarranon posted:

All the ones I've been a part of let you know who you got at the when you get it, the mystery is you don't know who you're gonna get!!
It's been the reverse for me, where it's only revealed at the end who gave to who, unless the recipients figure it out ahead of time.

Part of why I never publicly announced when I shipped my package, so it would be harder to guess.

leather fedora fucked around with this message at 05:00 on Dec 12, 2015

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
This is what I get for participating in too many of these things at once; I have two missed delivery slips from foreign countries (UK, Australia) and I can't tell which one is from here.

On my end, tracking says the package was delivered to my recipient on the 10th or something but they haven't posted saying as much yet. As long as they actually got it, though...

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
So, I finally had my packages redelivered, and it turns out the one from Australia was from my VSS!

I was surprised by "biscuits" but then I remembered that they use the Queen's English down under so it's just cookies.

Sure enough...

Considering how pretty much the only Australian confection we get here in Japan are TamTams, a bit of variety is most welcome.

And beneath all that was something cute but crude(?????)

Thanks a lot, Knorth! I'll be sure to enjoy everything!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

leather fedora
Jun 27, 2004

"die properly"
I only now realized I forgot to add in a card or whatnot, but I'm glad you liked everything! I was actually a little torn on what to get you Monogatari-wise since there's just so much stuff to choose from. (I mostly got the Ougi figure to kind of balance out the overall cuteness levels of the package lol)

But yeah, good to see it was well-received!

leather fedora fucked around with this message at 07:12 on Dec 23, 2015

• Locked thread