Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I will sign up when I have more time to write out the stuff.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
  1. Yes_Cantaloupe
  2. In the US, prefer to ship in NA, willing to ship internationally

3. Utena is the best anime, Madoka & Gurren Lagann are also very good. I like Love Live a lot (Nico is best). I like lots of stuff, though, so no need to stick to my favs.
  4. I like things.
  5. board games, tabletop RPGs, history, (vegetarian) cooking
  6. US men's medium; if for some reason you're sending food, make it lacto vegetarian (or, to simplify things, vegan)

Yes_Cantaloupe fucked around with this message at 03:59 on Oct 27, 2015

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I want Dilbert to be my Secret Santa :pray:

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Smoking Crow posted:

I will only send you a message if you gently caress something up in registration

And Dilbs didn't get a message?

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Immediately, definitely. Hadn't occurred to me to do otherwise.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
VEGETA Secret Santa: a box of visible AIDS

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I can't believe Crow doxxed the entire thread.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
My not-so-secret Santee's gift should arrive by Monday, perhaps in a couple different packages, fresh from Amazon!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
Yes, uno mas. Monday, I think.

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
I've been sick and unable to fetch it from my mother's, but what I presume to be my gift arrived a few days ago. It is a subtle shirt that took me a bit to get. Pics when I return home.

e: also significantly less subtle decals!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005
The shirt!

L O V
E L I
V E !

The decals!

Nico! Thanks, friend!

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Namtab posted:

*butt slap*

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yes_Cantaloupe
Feb 28, 2005

Knorth posted:

Oof, jeez manga prices are silly

I read through the first two periods of Seki when I opened it and it seems pretty charming! And really looking forward to sitting down with that NNB manga :tem:

They're both really good, and from what I've gleaned from your posting, you'll enjoy them a lot :)

• Locked thread