Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

who eats on Thanksgiving at noon

well DESPITE my misgivings

A. Parallax
B. only domestically
C. this and other chat threads
D. FLCL, Nichijou and most KyoAni shows, Gundam, Non Non Biyori, Patlabor, Sentai shows
E. Figures are cool, books are cool, food is cool. DVDs probably aren't the best because I own so many of them already, unless it's something weird or obscure.
F. Video games, foreign films and film in general, writing, dogs!!!!
G. I am average sized, so medium works for about anything. Not allergic to anything.

USA USA USA

Parallax fucked around with this message at 01:53 on Nov 17, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Things are tighter than I thought so I'm gonna have to change mine to only shipping domestically

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Of course I order five different things from Amazon and the one for my secret santa is already three days late

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sent one thing directly from the seller today, should send out the other stuff tomorrow or Wednesday

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Sent mine off yesterday, they said it should get there Monday. It's covered with crude anime drawings so it should be obvious what it is

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Mintergalactic posted:

I'm the gay sex with hats on tab

I'm the how to take a screenshot tab

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

i am incredibly proud of my bad anime drawings.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

My Secret Santa arrived:

My dog was very helpful opening the package

A mysterious calendar...

It's Non Non Biyori! Now I can have Renge in my life all year long.

And another nicely wrapped package

Inside, a Gundam artbook! Yuji Kaida! Very cool!

Lots of cool stuff inside. This caught my eye immediately

And more on the way!

Thanks to my mysterious Secret Santa, these are super perfect gifts. I really appreciate it! (also your handwriting and wrapping is impeccable)

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

dogsicle posted:

i'm glad you liked them! and somehow thought my wrapping skills were good

the second package should reach you by tomorrow night, though it requires somebody to sign (my bad)

I love them! Thanks again, but don't worry, there's generally always someone here.

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

aaaah

thanks, dogsicle for the other really awesome gift!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Parallax
Jan 14, 2006

Another thing (maybe unrelated but I wanted to thank him here) from dogsicle, an awesome person! Thanks!

• Locked thread