Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

'It's easier to imagine the end of the world than the end of capitalism.'

Jobbo_Fett posted:

So I did a test. I knew literally nothing about Wing Commander (the games) and decided I would watch an entire playthrough of 3 and compare it with the blurb of "The Old Man".

Is CR so creatively bankrupt that he literally took Col. Blair or whatever his name is, aged him 20 years and gave him a lovely nickname?

Not only is the blurb so generic that my view started to fade and I forgot most colours but they couldn't even come up with a different character in any way, shape, or form?

Might as well call it Bland Citizen - It's something alright! *Fart*

As someone who played WC3 and 4 (and had a passing knowledge of the first few games), my response to the first ever SC trailer was basically 'Well, this is an obviously Wing Commander inspired space game, just look at those ship designs'.

So, yeah, he is that creatively bankrupt.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Rodney-CK posted:

This was shown around Chairgate, and didn't get enough love.

All of science fiction. Anything could be possible.

And this is their design. A Farm Bureau agent, who even in the T pose, looks tired and withered looking, from a bygone era even in today's world. The only ounce of sci-fi is some sort of pilot wings that look photoshopped onto his 1940's era bomber jacket.

I can guess the hat says SERENITY because it's the original 'verse totally created by Roberts and nothing is stolen. You can't even find 42 things ripped off from any other franchise because it's totally new and unique.

The model looks pretty great though. Kudos to the modellers. I can only imagine how they must have felt as they were making a John Rhyes farmer for their ultra future space game.

chris roberts is absolutely trying to remake wing commander in all but name

mark hammill, john rhys-davies. i wonder if malcolm mcdowell and tom wilson turned him down or what?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Ash1138 posted:

Oh so he really was an idiot lurking for years who finally lost his nerve because he felt grief for Sandi and not a one-time troll?

I knew Fuzzy Modem like literally a decade ago on a different forum - just confirmed, same website and everything - and he was completely mental then, too. He was always really weird. He once created a thread where he basically bragged about cutting his dick open when loving his wife (it got caught on the edge of her panties or something).

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Jason Sextro posted:

holy poo poo, he's the guy who wrote the Stimpire fanfiction!

What is a Stimpire? it's the one SC thing I'm not getting as a thread lurker

Skellybones posted:

Welcome to the 'verse Milky

:getin:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Skellybones posted:

In the last 500 years, the Fourth Stimpire has dominated four systems, which it has united into one starzone, Stimsis. The Fourth Stimpire has origins from the Ten Empire War in which 10 of the United Stimpires revolted against each rules. All empires except for the fourth swore freedom upon their citizens. There is no free speech in the Fourth Stimpire, and all self-controlled transportation has been made illegal without undergoing painful medical verification methods, in which arteries are severed without pain resistant, operated entirely by machines. The way they work claim to be the most hygenic and healthy way possible, but these machines often rub against pain points, causing great deals of pain to patients. The heart is then extracted from the body and placed into a glass grinding machine. Various energy centers are also dissected and replaced with dangerous transplants. After the painful, 52 hour surgical procedure, patients will then have to use a fused guidance tool, which pumps painful resistors into the body every 2 hours. The pain they have caused is so bad, the victim would freeze in a tense position. They would then collapse afterwards.

Sexual stimulation in any way within the grounds of the Fourth Stimpire is strictly prohibited, and anyone detected even touching their sexual organs will be subjected to a penectomy or if the offender was a female, they would then have a razor inserted into their ovaries. They would pump a blue solution into the womb until the stitchings burst. Offenders would also be forced to show their operated areas in public, and they would always harass and punch them to a pulp, against their will.

Otherwise, offenders would be tazed with the worst type of electricity in the systematic district, causing so much pain, the victim would scream and flail in madness. The pain would also triple every second, but no death would be incurred. This is also used in combat against enemy units, which is why all UEE forces must wear the upgraded suit to block this effect.

However, enertainment is also questionable in UEE grounds. Sporting events end with the losing team being rounded into a grinder and shredded on live television, boxing matches end with the loser having their hands removed without anasthesia, flight races would end with the losers having their arms and legs removed, then being injected with insanity, for entertainment. People are also forced into these events, by undergoing a painful 127 hour procedure which involves tweaking the muscles so they will not listen to brain commands, and then having a painful drug injected which also causes madness if the player is not sporting. This is all for entertainment, and anyone not watching any of it during sporting times and cheering for the winning team, they will be imprisoned into galactic camps.

Snuff films are also broadcast, and actors are actually murdered just for entertainment. Stealth droids also guide these forced actors into behaving exactly as the director dreams, otherwise they will be punished by being placed into a macerator and having their execution written into the film. Any film that does not feature someone being murdered will be burned and the entire crew behind it will be executed in the most grotesque way possible - vivisection.

All executions are broadcast, and anyone who misses even a millisecond, even by blinking, will be executed. All citizens must boo to the person being executed, and the family is gathered to be injected with eternators, which cause pain forever, making them immoral but feeling the pain tenfold every millisecond. They cannot pass out, but they will feel like it forever.

Conquests by this Stimpire end in the planet being razed, and all the citizens being executed in the same way as their citizens are. The planet is then destroyed and all remnants of it are removed, and any memories of it will be erased instantly from civil minds. People who are also killed are also erased from memories, and all memories of them, including toys and pictures, are destroyed.

Prisoners undergo 40,000 years of relentless and endless labor, and anyone not complying is sentenced to the eternator injection. All prisoners injected with eternators are placed into capsules and launched into far space, then the room is closed tight to ensure maximum insanity. Some prisoners are also subjected to the removal of blood, the lungs, the liver, the genitals, the skeleton, the muscles, the eyes, and even the injection of pressure. Prisoners sentenced to pressure chambers are locked in until they are inflated to a high level. The decompression is then stopped to make sure they are inflated and uncomfortable.

Children born on the 14th of July are subjected to the removal of their skeleton and an implant of a silver liquid to replace it. The nervous sysem is also injected in various parts to ensure it is five times more sensitive than the average.

Restaurants also are ordered to serve civil meat, and anyone attending must give themself up to be cooked into a grotesque meal. They are cooked alive, undergoing extreme pain, and are then subjected to industrial grinders and blenders. The Stimpire orders at least 1 million citizens to be dispatched every day, as they are afraid the population may overthrow them. But only one planet is cared for, and the rest are banned from eating, drinking, talking, using technology, touching anyone, wearing unauthorized clothes, touching buildings, or walking a centimeter out of designated routes. Civil enforcers are on every planet, and they are engineered so that they are 40 times larger than the 300 quadrillion population. At least 7 billion die every 12 hours under this rule.

Thoughts are also surveyed, and anyone who does not think anything to loving the Stimpire with more than their capabilities will be sentenced to a prison. Prisoners who are punished for this violation will meet their greatest fear, only to have it amplified so they will turn insane as they imagine it exactly as they fear it. They then undergo a painful extraction of all fluids, to be replaced by a toxin which causes permanent irritation. The unknown substance keeps the subject aging normally, except they will never die. Prisoners punished in this way are unable to be reverted, despite many efforts, and they will never be able to be disposed.

The sickening truths have been revealed only today, and invigilation teams are still investigating the truths without setting foot in the galactic space of this sickening empire.

you're a true friend

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Jason Sextro posted:

No, someone was just in here a few pages back saying they knew Fuzzy Modem from a while ago in a different forum bragging about personal genital mutilation, which sounds like some Stimpire-level poo poo to me.

peter gabriel posted:

I think it was accidental mutilation.
Which will be the name of my punk band if I ever start one ~~DO NOT STEAL~~

Yeah, it was accidental. Didn't stop him from making a post that was like 'So I was having sex with my wife and I cut my dick open and it was bleeding a lot - should I go to the doctor? It's been a few days and it still really hurts. Did I mention that I was having sex with a woman?'

I have a feeling, based off his recent posts and general Star Citizen stuff, that he's divorced. Nothing to base it off, just a hunch - after all, would a happily married man defend Sandi's honor or whatever?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Beet Wagon posted:

I... I'm not sure I want to ask, but how the hell do you cut your dick open during sex? Is his wife a blender?

FM said that he just pulled her panties to the side but that his dick got caught on the edge during the intercourse (????)

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

aw gently caress now i'm remembering that he registered a "mrs fuzzy" account on those forums for his wife

how do i remember this, this was like literally over ten years ago, why can't my brain use this on more useful information

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I knew about Star Citizen back when they did the CGI trailer for the Kickstarter. My first thought was literally that it looked like someone doing a very 'inspired by' Wing Commander, with the green and white human ships and the angular, jagged alien ships. Then I saw that it was actually Chris Roberts and it seemed like the guy was trying to recapture the stuff that people actually liked him for, before he tanked it with one of the worst movie adaptations (and movies in general) of all time.

Only really started paying attention to it though when the dogfighting portion was revealed and it was terrible.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

5000 posts

what the heck has been happening

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

A Neurotic Jew posted:

look at gorf's summary on tihs page friend

thank you friend

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

SomethingJones posted:

The Sandi Transcripts pt II
From ‘Sunny’s Diner’
Episode 3k13: Sandi Gardiner

Sandi:
I kind of had a bit of a hiatus as a teenager from computers, uhm… and uh… in COLLEGE I obsessively played DOOM, with another girlfriend of mine who uhm… she was doing a PHYSICS MAJOR, and we just used to go crazy over that, I mean it just, it just takes up so much of your life

Sunny:
Now you’ve brought this up a number of different times, in a number of different places, it seems like that’s your go to answer when somebody asks about videogames, you talk about DOOM, so, what kind of obsession are we talking about here?

Sandi:
Ahm… *tch*… you know, like… I would say like 6PM til probably 5AM, five days a week

Sunny:
Wow

Sunny:
Now did you do your college in Australia, before moving over to the United States?

Sandi:
I did, yeah, I got a, uhm, what’s called a FIRST CLASS HONOURS, it’s kinda like a MASTERS, were you write a THESIS and uhm, it’s classed just like a 1A, a 1B… so basically I got a 1A which is the highest one you can get, and, uhm, I got offered… uhm… SCHOLARSHIPS around the world for a PHD

Sunny:
Wow. And what was it in?

Sandi:
It was in MARINE BIOLOGY

Sunny:
In marine biology?

Sandi:
Correct.

Sunny:
You got a masters in marine biology, and at some point you ended up at UCLA, how did that happen?

i'm a guy who did a masters at an australian university and first class honors isn't a degree - it's a result. for example, 'i got first class honors in a research paper' or 'i got first class honors in subject whatever'. i don't know why should have had to have written a thesis for it. as far as australian universities go, theses are purely in the realm of phd students.

i know this has probably already been covered, but i figured it was worth noting. i'd say she has a bachelor degree. maybe one with some impressive marks (and/or honors), but that's it.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

and then i scroll a few posts down and ugh, there it is!

my one attempt to be relevant to the thread. gone. like jpegs in the cloud. time. to die.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Trapezium Dave posted:

The red lady looks vaguely Mass Effect, a recoloured Miranda maybe? Although there's a lot of space stuff that looks like that.

I'd say that's a really good fit. Look at the shoulders and arms and the armored shin-boots. Also look at the lines of Miranda's outfit and compare to the red one.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

why the heck couldn't that star citizen plagiarism webcomic "artist" copy oglaf

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Cao Ni Ma posted:

LOL square enix just shat all over Chris without knowing it. I'm sure he's looking at the entire event saying "That could have been start citizen" while looking at the pile of poo poo he's been working on for 5 years now.

what happened

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Tokamak posted:

https://www.reddit.com/r/starcitizen/comments/4ctbdt/sq42_script/
http://pastebin.com/G8fNs8dT

Apparently some of the Squadron 42 script got left in the new build, and the shitizens are getting frothy.

Oscar quality script

:lesnick: codename: Wheezy

Just skimming over bits and its full of 'witty' sarcastic quips from your crew mates. Demonstrating once again that croberts is not a hack.

good loving lord this writing is bad

"keep your head up. it took me a couple times to get in"

is that starship captain brain dead???

all these characters talk in the same voice aaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

SomethingJones posted:

I swear to god someone pick a scene, everyone pick a character, and then everybody just voice act the poo poo out of it.

i'm down

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Skellybones posted:

Milky promise you will do an in depth review of Squadron 42.

i can't believe i'm- you bastards it's like i'm cartman and you're singing sailing away

if squadron 42 is released, i will do this thing.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

[Medic 01]: "The Marines loaded up on stims and medpacks before they left, so let's make sure we get a full count when they get back."

:captainpop:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

good lord, the grammar in this thing. there are four semi-colons amongst all this dialog. and hyphens only appear to be used to indicate someone is being interrupted. no wonder everyone talks in the same voice. it's all just bland sentences and commas - nothing that indicates people actually speaking.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Solomonic posted:

Good news, Chris Roberts already gave us a summary almost exactly a year ago

i love that the "vanduul plan" to skip past the defences is literally the plot of his boring wing commander movie

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

i can't get over this writing

it's so bland. it's just people talking but i don't get a sense for any feelings behind it.

"this is what people should sound like in a serious war film," chris roberts muses to himself.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I dedicate this to Crows Everywhere and Skellybones.

So, this is in no way fair, but I decided to do a bit of a comparative review of a bit of the Star Citizen script with a bit of the script from Blue Planet: War in Heaven. Both are sci-fi flight sims (sort of, in the case of Star Citizen) and both parts of the script appear to be concerned with a smaller force attempting to hold off an overwhelming one where one party sacrifices their life for the greater good. Both sections of the script are composed of a similar number of lines (9 for SC, 6 for BP). One of these products is a 'professional' game, the other is a fan project for Freespace 2. Both sections of the script come from a moment early in the game, setting up the stakes of the central conflict.

So, let's have a look at how characters talk in Star Citizen...

SQUADRON 42 SCRIPT posted:

[Captain Maclaren]: "Good, good. Hold that. Shifting power back to shields."

[Admiral Bishop]: "Gauntlet, I ordered you to fall back."

[Captain Maclaren]: "Can't do that, Admiral. You're dead in the water and we can help."

[Admiral Bishop]: "Situation's under control. You are to reverse-"

[Captain Maclaren]: "You won't kill it, sir. Not before it takes you out. You've got five hundred on your ship, mine's boarded and burning. This is the only way."

[Admiral Bishop]: "You lock your course and get off that thing. Both of you, clear?"

[Captain Maclaren]: "Aye, aye."

[Admiral Bishop]: "Rachel..."

[Captain Maclaren]: "I will."

Now, let's look at Blue Planet...

WAR IN HEAVEN SCRIPT posted:

UEF NELSON: "Artemis Station, continue your evacuation. We'll buy you as much time as we can."

ARTEMIS STATION: "Acknowledged, Nelson. Civilian and personnel evac is fifty percent complete. If you can gain us another twenty minutes or so, we'll be in the clear."

UEF NELSON: "We'll do our best. Godspeed, Artemis Station."

UEF CORMORANT: "This is the Cormorant! The bridge is hit, Captain Sanai is bleeding out, we've got fires all over the ship!"

GAMMA 3: "The Cormorant's gone! We cannot hold, Artemis! Captain Mence, if we can't kill that ship, we don't have a prayer!"

UEF NELSON: "Nelson to all ships! Hold the line! Reinforcements are on their way. All fighters, spearhead our assault against the Tev cruisers - punch a hole for us to the Atreus. Helm, increase to ramming speed as soon as the way is clear. Forward batteries, prepare to fire. May the universe judge all of us kindly in the next life."

Let's do this quick and messy.

I don't know what I can say based off Admiral Bishop from that exchange. I'm guessing he's fairly stern, probably confident in his chances (the situation is under control) but it seems more accurate to say he's deluded (his ship is dead in the water). They appear to be talking about a ramming operation, maybe. It's hard to tell any character traits for Maclaren or Bishop because, really, they barely talk. Bishop and Maclaren appear to know each other, but are they comrades, lovers, family? Who knows. Also, what is Gauntlet? A ship name or a callsign? Who knows, because Gauntlet isn't mentioned in the script before that line. What are the stakes? Why should I, as a player, care about five hundred nameless people?

Let's compare it to Blue Planet. Let's look at Captain Mence, commanding officer of the Nelson. He's desperate, but he's willing to sell his life for even just a few more minutes. He also seems to be a spiritual man - or perhaps he's that afraid that he's trying to take some measure of solace before his inevitable death. Either way, he's brave.

No one in that Star Citizen exchange is talking with any degree of emotion. It's flat. It's boring. There's not a single exclamation mark in what sounds like it should be a fairly heated exchange. At the very least, Gauntlet is disobeying the orders of an Admiral, let it reads like business as usual.

But Milky, you say, maybe that's the wrong sort of thing to compare. So, I'll bring up another example of Blue Planet - where an allied vessel sells their lives in the path of a more powerful opponent in defiance of their orders.

quote:

UEF KATANA: "Negative, Indus, she's too close and she's already launched fighters. Someone will have to screen the retreat, or none of us are going home. Gunnery, lock up the Imperieuse. Altan Orde, form up alongside and pass your firing solutions. Insuperable, Kyoto, torpedo her beam weapons. All hands, brace for - for hull breach."

That momentary hitch there, where Captain Genady tells his crew to brace and can't finish his sentence, speaks volumes about what that character is feeling. Even when the rest of Genady's dialog is just sentences and orders, it's that momentary hiccup that adds so much humanity to some dry sci-fi military dialogue.

It goes without saying - Chris Roberts can't write. Every single exchange reads the same, no matter what the circumstances are. It's slow, it's boring, and there's no feeling behind anything. Characters aren't talking, they're just exchanging information like robots. There's no humanity in any of it. Roberts' heroic sacrifice reads like his characters are ordering coffee.

"You fill that mug and add two sugars. Both of you, clear?"

"Aye, aye."

"Rachel..."

"I will."

I just sit here wondering things like: when did Chris Roberts last read a book? Hell, when did he last play a game? Does he understand basics of writing? The fact that he keeps talking up his writing of Squadron 42 as being, like, this 'Heart of Darkness' sort of thing, is really kind of amusing.

Just try reading out some lines from the S42 script - half of that stuff is just awkward to say because there's no flow. I doubt that even Oldman, Hamill and Anderson could make any of it sound like actual people are speaking it, with all the heart and emotion that comes with it.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

Heart-stirring stuff.

Captain Bowlcut reporting for duty.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Daztek posted:

Your post reminded me of

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xhAR8rWPluQ

Wonder if Sq42 can even top this short trailer :v:

Well, it was Blue Planet or the Colossus' last stand from retail FS2! :buddy: Either comparison doesn't work out in SQ42's favor and it's just kind of fun to compare a $110+ million project with one that a dozen people have been working on in their spare time.

Tommy Wisseau could write a better SQ42 than Chris Roberts.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

CROWS EVERYWHERE posted:

I like this org logo.

Seriously there are so many org logos. People are putting more effort into making jpgs for their guilds than CIG is putting into making ships for their game.

well yeah, weren't people making full on manuals and rank systems for their orgs, too? like, with detailed fleet-wide doctrines and orders of battle?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

can you imagine being a fly on the wall when chris realises his magnum opus has been leaked to the masses

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

AP posted:

Can't believe that script was leaked on April 1st and the idiots think it's real, good work.

sure, but who's going to put that much effort into writing a fake script?

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Thirsty Dog posted:

A fake script with large numbers of ingame triggers, no less.

a brief check on reddit has people saying that it matches up with lines heard on BTS videos and bits of story that have been mentioned

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

EightAce posted:

Good morning

The professor shares many quirks with Mr Roberts , not least of all the total inability to deliver on a milestone, in Derek's case that of Armageddon, However .......

He is right in everything he says
He has always been right.

I guess he is currently out of sorts because of what he knows and because he can do nothing with it at all. This must be totally frustrating for him. He has all the right notes , but slightly in the wrong order. Everything he has hinted at, indeed , outright stated, from his first blog and his social media feed. In amongst all the self righteous bluster , there lie the facts of what is happening, happening right now.
This is now beyond simple comedy, the powers involved are such that he cannot say anything specific without getting himself right in the poo poo. Also the E.L.E to which he refers is a multi faceted thing. Although the phrase E.LE is rather strong we are not talking national security here.

For the record Derek has always had the interest of the backers and the dev staff at heart I truly believe that. There was probably some free publicity for LOD and various other selfish motivations but I truly think that is where his crusade started. Its beyond all that now though, this whole thing is simply an industry wide joke , the punchline will not be so amusing . There are no more dates I can give you and I will not give you any more info other than to point out, weeks ago when I said just how bad this interactive movie is has to be seen to be believed . Well now you have seen a very old iteration of the script ....I need say no more.

There is no reason for this to end up on TCE ;) as it doesn't shed light on anything or provide any new info other than an attempt to explain the professors chagrin. Be nice to the old boy, I have commissioned a birthday card for him from a talented young artist that has been brought to my attention called Ryan Archer. He's cheap as chips as well ........something about being between jobs?

there are no words

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

SomethingJones posted:

Seriously, gently caress all these people.

there are going to be honest to god suicides when SC crashes and burns :smith:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

this whole insanity has got to be the best birthday present ever

thank you derek

if only I knew what it said :negative:

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

what the gently caress is it

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

I just tried telling two friends that maybe going for a refund is a good idea

they're holding fast

going to have so much loving schadenfreude if this is truly some kind of ELE

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

what even is it

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Brumaldo posted:

Ok. I will share the sorrowful tale of my grudge against star citizen.

Some of my friends spent dumb amounts of money during the kickstarter/early days of funding. Then the game became an MMO overnight and they got even more hype, for some reason.
I told them this new 'vision' had a snowball's chance in hell of ever being realized, and they laughed.

A few weeks ago I was told that the PU had made amazing progress, and that it was my last chance to buy a cheapo package before it was gone forever.
Not even pgabz videos could dissuade them.

Now I wait for the day of reckoning.

I just told two people to consider refunding.

They immediately went to "WHERE DID YOU HEAR THIS?! SA?! THAT CRACKPOT DEREK SMART WANTS TO DESTROY STAR CITIZEN" and started comparing people suddenly refunding out of SC to the stock markets crashing to begin the Great Depression.

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Someone put Derek smart in the bane mask

"I am the Verse's reckoning. Here to end the borrowed money you've all been living on."

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Milkfred E. Moore
Aug 27, 2006

SquirrelGrip posted:

Go outside everybody

Not a minute before I know The Truth

• Locked thread