Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
we need all star citizen threads

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Kegslayer posted:

Actually most of us are just here for the recipes.

Honey Balsamic Chicken Tenders

Serves: 4
Ingredients

* 2 medium (1.5 lbs) chicken breasts $2.99
* ¼ cup balsamic vinegar $0.80
* 1 clove garlic $0.08
* 2 Tbsp olive oil (divided) $0.24
* to taste salt & pepper $0.05
* 1 Tbsp butter $0.10
* 2 Tbsp balsamic vinegar $0.40
* 3 Tbsp honey $0.33

Instructions

1. Slice the chicken breasts on a diagonal into six strips each. Place the strips in a quart sized zip top bag along with ¼ cup of balsamic vinegar, one clove of garlic (minced), 1 Tbsp of olive oil, and a pinch of salt and pepper. Mix the ingredients in the bag and let marinate in the refrigerator for at least 30 minutes.
2. When you’re ready to cook, heat the second tablespoon of olive oil in a large skillet over medium heat. When the oil is hot, cook the strips until browned on both sides (about 2-3 minutes each side). You may have to do two batches. Place the cooked chicken on a clean plate.
3. Turn the heat down on the skillet to medium-low and add the butter and last 2 tablespoons of balsamic vinegar to the skillet. Use a spoon to stir the mixture and dissolve the sticky bits off of the bottom of the skillet. Once the mixture has dissolved together, add the honey, increase the heat, and allow the sauce to simmer until thickened (about five minutes).
4. Once the sauce has thickened, season to taste with salt and pepper (I just used a pinch of each). Add the chicken back to the skillet and toss to coat in the warm balsamic sauce. Serve immediately.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy
Yay. Refund achieved.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Lastgirl posted:

according to one of the redditors who have a high moral ground unlike us slimy thugs

making gary oldman mocap maymays is the equivalent of dead baby jokes, so its tasteless and you should be ashamed imo

quick someone put his face on a dead baby and post it on reddit

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

D_Smart posted:

Gary Oldman's stupid face is the best thing to come out of the 90 million dollars CIG has spent on making JPEGs

Followed by..

Warning: the above account has a history of trolling.

I'm LOLing so hard right now.

These are the indignant wankers who woke up one morning and decided that it was somehow a pretty good idea to declare war on Goons. Yeah.

Hey Reddit! Archive this!!

....................../´¯/)
....................,/¯../
.................../..../
............./´¯/'...'/´¯¯`·¸
........../'/.../..../......./¨¯\
........('(...´...´.... ¯~/'...')
.........\.................'...../
..........''...\.......... _.·´
............\..............(
..............\.............\...

Now they say thats your alt account or something. They really are paranoid because I know I posted that, not you. But if you're hiring trolls d_smart, I'm a stay at home dad and I can troll all day.

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

Unfunny Poster posted:

When they were babies

And now when they're full grown and loving annoying

(thankfully I don't live with them anymore :smug:)

You stole my cats. (The one on the table and the one on the chair)

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Doorknob Slobber
Sep 10, 2006

by Fluffdaddy

BastionPete posted:

Well, I lost access to my old account from 2007, so I thought I'd make myself a brand spanking new one to contribute to this discussion. I even bought premium so I could be privy to all the SuperSecretTM stuff going on.

Yeah Right.

quote:

On Sandi
This is the biggest joke of the lot. There is a lot of 'evidence' thrown about on topics that really don't matter. Who gives a gently caress if she is married to CR, or is a jerk, or doesn't have a marketing degree. She oversaw a marketing strategy that has raised $94m which is all that matters. That was her job. If she hadn't done that then we would be right to start the criticisms, but that's clearly not the the case. Cries of nepotism are stupid. She wasn't appointed when the company was a multimillion dollar project, she was appointed at inception. If the director of marketing was just a random person (with a marketing degree) who raised $93m, and then they were fired and replaced with Sandi, then shout nepotism all you like. He using company property and time for personal projects is an unknown for me. They don't seem too credible and seem to be clutching at straws.

It is a problem if an amateur hour marketer lies and markets a whole bunch of stuff that is never going to be in the game and essentially just sells a 'game' that will won't exist.

• Locked thread