Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Decrepus
May 21, 2008

In the end, his dominion did not touch a single poster.

2DCAT posted:

i was going to photoshop gary parping into the Ernie cookie and submit a ryan archer'd cookie presentation... but it's been a busy Sunday :negative:

This thread is full of contest locusts who are not worth photoshopping for.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

XK posted:

How is something not an anime because it's a composite of multiple animes? I've heard similar argument before, but I thought the technical definition was Japanese animation, which Voltron clearly is, in both execution and conception.

Let me cite you the 8 definitions of anime

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Are people really going into FYAD :laffo:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Watch One Punch Man it is the only anime you ever need in your life.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

pog boyfriend posted:

that is not true man. check out this anime list https://myanimelist.net/animelist/pog-boyfriend this is mine

if you liked one punch man you would also probably like jojos bizarre adventure

Thanks I've been looking for something to charge my JOJO crystal to.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Fatkraken posted:

yeah it's the price you pay for fidelity. they look great but are kinda hard to eat

I THINK THERE MIGHT BE A METAPHOR THERE HOLY poo poo THIS CHALLENGE HAS LAYERS MAN!

I tried to follow you recipe except instead of using metric I was using the American system so all of my work had to be scrapped.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

thatguy posted:

I eat cookie dough.

TFW someone tells you cookie dough has egg in it but you don't care and keep eating cookie dough

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Actually, I didn't insult you, you really do like sitting on porches and also if you knew anything about the theory of evolution...

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Charles Get-Out posted:

I don't even think the desert planet where the sandworm is supposed to live is going to be in the game anytime soon.

Actually Chris announced this but you guys were busy laughing so you couldn't hear it.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

lmao look at this stupid looking Final Fantasy game that came out today https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y_0OCZC8TVY

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Tokamak posted:

They have quite the balls to call themselves a computer 'engineer' and claim that a program can 'technically' scale infinitely. You can also 'technically' build a 58 story tower on mudfill and sand with a foundation that doesn't reach bedrock.

They are like that guy who worked for NASA, except he was actually just a janitor at one of their buildings.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Imagine living in a world where you had to choose between Star Citizen or Line of Defense as your entertainment options.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Calling Derek an Internet Warlord as satire just normalizes real warlords and is contributing to many of the problems we face today.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

spacetoaster posted:

Sandi can't even hid her contempt for her "husband" lol.

It's so loving funny that they KEEP DOING THIS. Whenever they cast together he starts talking about his vision or something technical and she rolls he eyes. I hope someone makes a compilation of it some day.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

What the gently caress :laffo:

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

VealCutlet posted:

I thought it was part of the universe but it's a separate game mode?

Both of those are "games within games" which is why the Star Marine logo does a 1990s animation when you click on it to let you know it was developed by a videogame company.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Thank you for reading reddit and providing us with these tasty posts, amen.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Moma is a funny and good poster and his chastisement of beer was so powerful I would be surprised if Beer didn't spit blood and almost die.

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

What if Moma and Derek are both in the Evocati but they were given different secret builds so they are both right???

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Romes128 posted:

do these people not really know what kill cams and spectator modes are lmao

its like a staple of any fps

That guy is obviously forgetting that it's just a game within a game. :smuggo:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Decrepus
May 21, 2008

Remember when people in the old thread were discussing what cool shorthand name to give the Constellation? What if we called them "Khan" instead of "con", you know, like in the Start Wars movie.

lol

• Locked thread