Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend
So.. let me get this straight;

Angry disillusioned racist space nerds following a pube-hating b-actress who's secretly married to a washed out space game developer from the 90's that sells dreams in jpeg-format with Gary Oldman's face on them while laundering money through horse racing with the Swedish mafia and a guy named Fat Steve start an internet war with another Space Game developer that proceeds by threatening to sue everybody while leaking letters made by people who work at a company that dislikes everybody with a Something Awful account, pubes and a mind of their own.. also food recipes and funny gifs of broken space physics.

Internet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend
[quote="spacetoaster" post="451919820"]

Haha, holy poo poo.

Tim Schafer should start another kickstarter and make a point 'n click adventure out of this whole thing.

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend

Gwaihir posted:

I like the succession of steadily growing lesnicks next to the steadily vanishing co-hosts.
Seems to me that those 140+ employees didn't get fired at all but were in fact all eaten.

Imaginary Friend
Jan 27, 2010

Your Best Friend
Ahahah! A loving mocap studio?! Croberts is my favourite worst producer ever!

It's like he's pointing at new poo poo he notices everyday and goes: "Whoa, that looks cool! We just HAVE to add that to the project!" *weird, creepy-rear end smile*

• Locked thread