Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

How's his widow holding up?

kordansk posted:

Holy poo poo I see a Seraph84 post in there. His meltdowns/pedobear/lolli rants were probably the highlight of the previous previous previous SC thread.

He went on a big rant about "breeders" with his latest alt and wished there weren't any children.:ironicat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Bleremiah posted:

How is Broken Age anyhow?

Looks and sounds good, but that's about it. Far less of the wit and sparkle from the earlier point and click games

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

what originally created the space court meme

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Jst0rm posted:

looks like it stopped deleting. All of these are good and the ones from most popular are still up as well.

Maybe even the bot has learned that Star Citizen sucks.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

That's him in the wheelchair.
We spared no expense.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

That's hospitality! And you can't piss on that's him in the wheelchair

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Eagle One! Fox 3!

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

But they'll vote with Potter if you don't stay on, Bailey!
OK, I'll stop.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Wulfling posted:

Awesome Name/Avatar.

I've missed like uncountable amounts of posts. Whats the deal with the wheelchair? I did manage to catch that Dolvak caught a case of the pussy and vanished. Wasn't he the one who said he'd eat a bullet before letting Derek win?

Derek threatened to call an sc fanatic 's dad. The fan is in a wheelchair and may or may not have some lifespan limiting illness/condition. In any case the guy threatened to call swat on Derek smart.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Seriously, nick cage was Stanley Godspeed? That sounds like it was written by Andy Schafly. gently caress I used to like that film.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Who here thinks Volition should do a kickstarter for Freespace 3? With Johnny Gatt dlc?

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

For twelve years, you have been asking: Who is John Galt? That's him in the wheelchair.

ShredsYouSay fucked around with this message at 20:05 on Oct 28, 2015

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

i feel bad

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Selling dreams.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

a shameful boehner posted:

She's pretty cute, whats her name

She was in never say never again as the femme fatale

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

He's making a list,
Legals checking it twice,
He's gonna sue folks against goony advice,
Derek Smart is burning, CIG down

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

He knows which state you sleep in,
He calls your father's cell
He gives all of your details
To his lawyers out of Hell

ShredsYouSay fucked around with this message at 19:01 on Oct 29, 2015

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

I find all this repetitive spamming of oldman very imma:gary: PAAAAAARRRP

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

He's making a list
Legal's checking it twice,
He's gonna sue folks against goony advice,
Derek Smart is taking, CIG down,

He knows which state you sleep in,
Posts Wulf's every gross mistake
He's gonna show the whole wide world
Star Citizen is fake

So you better not tweet,
You better not doxx,
You better not post outside the hugbox,
Derek Smart is taking, CIG Down!

I hope CIG's not going to fold before Christmas, because I might record this for the awful xmas album.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

randomcommoner posted:

Nothing would make me happier than seeing a croberts loss.jpg come out of this mess, I hope its appropiately priced.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

MeLKoR posted:

It's a sad reflection of the times that someone like Croberts can pass as charismatic to anyone. He ain't no Cicero that's for sure.

Cicero said this about Derek Smart:

"Cicero" posted:

Quodsi ea mihi maxime inpenderet tamen hoc animo fui semper, ut invidiam virtute partam gloriam, non invidiam putarem. Quod illum in rotamsella.
:hist101:

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

I'm sure this project would be in the same place even if they had decided to develop it in goddamn GameMaker. Or Multimedia Fusion 2.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

I gave £80 to Yooka-Laylee. It will probably be poo poo.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

why does :gary: say paaarp instead of hooooonk

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

OWLS! posted:

Because :gary:PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARP
i thought it was meant to an air horn rather than a fart tho

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Bootcha posted:

Goonettes and Gentlegoons, in preparation for my last, final, Star Citizen video, I have one thing to ask of you.

Your screeching, nails-on-chalkboard, horrific, out-of-tune, dying cat, terrible singing voice.

Please turn your attention to this audio file, Guideline.mp3
https://www.dropbox.com/s/f7sfrtqzzblfdgw/Guideline.mp3?dl=0

See where I'm going?

Awhile ago in the Goonrathi forums I was going to put this together, during more optimistic times, but it got shelved. Now, I think it a fitting end to my involvement with Star Citizen.

If you would like to participate, please select a line from the lyrics below, record it in mp3 format, upload it to a dropbox, and post me the address to download.

If you do record a line, please include one chours and one 3x chourus.

Should you need a backing track, turn to this youtube video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DfxyJZ0ry7k
Yes and yes. So I need to apply chorus filters?

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

peter gabriel posted:

For what it's worth I did mean the noise PARP when I made the image rather than a fart, so that's the motherfuckin canon version right there

PARP = Airhorn sound

k that's fine. it's just often used in britain to be the onomatopoeia for farting hence my confusion. glad to know parp in this context is airhorn noise, is much funnier.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Karl, go play Deutsche Demokratische Republik Space Simulator 1983

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

derek is a big tease but i tell you what is the biggest tease, the cutlass blue amirite

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

is there a way to listen to something while recording. dumb audacity.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Raskolnikov posted:

I have an ex-friend with a scythe who refused to sell when it was peaking at $2,400 USD as well as another $1200 stashed in jpeg futures. She is pretty mentally ill but me insisting she use her ships for pressing medical bills and therapy but she instead insisted on going to work her blue collar physically demanding and dangerous job long hours because " that money has been spent, and it's gone. I am not someone to take something back. " in short a bit of an idiot. She was mad at me for being so insistent on her repurosing the funds and she pretty much made it clear to me that I should stop trying to help her / be in her life as a friend. She was rather hard to be around emotionally.

This pattern has been repeated with so many of my cig backer friends it is mind boggling. Another person was a military vet with PTSD who was foregoing therapy to buy more jpegs... The list in my limited experience just goes on and on.

So basically CIG is targeting the mentally ill with it's sales pitch.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

FrankieGoes posted:

I've seen the same thing over and over. Obviously not all jpeg buyers fall into this category, but I bet being a major SC proponent means you're something like 1,000% more likely than average to have some sort of serious mental or emotional problems.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

CrazyLoon posted:

Don't have PM system with just a basic SA account and don't know how else to contact you, so gently caress it - here's me with one block + chorus (the 2nd one)

And here's my 3x chorus ending, with the conclusion being :gary: PAAAAARRRRRRRRRRPPP

Use whatever you will or don't, either way can't wait to hear it all. It'll be a nice capstone to me getting my full refund last month...

Your link doesn't seem to be working.

Unlike this one maybe?

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

CrazyLoon posted:

I will admit to being a bit of a noob with dropbox...thanks for telling me this. Does this work now?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/0bnjictqg3laza7/CrazyLoon%202nd%20refrain%20%2B%20chorus.mp3?dl=0
https://www.dropbox.com/s/bw4bznozggs0qty/CrazyLoon%203x%20chorus%20%2B%20PARP.mp3?dl=0

NM...will figure it out if not, thanks again.

If you right click on the file in the dropbox folder, it should have a "copy public link" option, which means people don't have to download things to play it. I'm not sure what that would be in German.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Look at that goddamn face. That is chilling. It's like looking in to the face of your death. No one's cheeks should be twice as fat as their goddamn skull.

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

goddamnit Derek this is no time for a "hang on". this is time for an "aha!"

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

stupid catte that is not how you do a soul patch

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Guy's they've released the PTU beta now. It's actually quite impressive

Btw Pete, don't tell me you've put up your christmas tree on the 3rd of november..

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Swedish mafia connections? Money laundering?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

ShredsYouSay
Sep 22, 2011

Now I want to see a Sopranos episode with Paulie misselling jpegs.

• Locked thread