Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

*sigh* sure. it's a weed joke
oh boy im getting in on this thread

e: op can you express the amount of financial damage youve done to cig in bitcoins?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Dongattack posted:

gently caress yes time to sue

finally the foreplay is over. right?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

dr smart im sorry your videogames arent selling but i think this crusade against another bad game maker is damaging you both. maybe yall should team up and create a game together?

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

Eonwe posted:

how did gary oldman, other terrible face guy, or pubes not get mentioned at all in page 1 what the gently caress

i havent been keeping up eonwe, please forgive me! :sweatdrop:

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

hey friends, how goes it. i havent logged into the 'verse in a while, whats the scoop?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blazing Zero
Sep 7, 2012

im the guy who's hoping this staircase leads my dreams, a finished game

• Locked thread