Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

this poo poo is loving amazing. Is this the first posting of these or did I just miss it?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Unfunny Poster posted:

Does he not know that there are multiple groups of Goons?

People don't understand chaos in motion.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Nostalgia4Infinity posted:

I don't even know what's happening with this any more but I'm sure it's wonderful.

Goon bless.

what do you want to happen? For a small ship purchase they will add whatever it is you dream into the game. Well worth it friend.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
reddit is waging a war on free speech? I am triggered. operation ham sandwich under way.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Lord Psychodin posted:

I'm just kinda worried if anyone buys that poo poo if Lowtax got a bunch of chargebacks from it what he'd do this this kinda poo poo.

you little pussy... If they go and look and then do a charge back lowtax can easily show they had the content they paid for (unlike star citizen)

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I made it to the end of the thread. I just thought you would all want to know that.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

will it still delete if its not inline?

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Das Gray posted:

I still don't get it. Is that horrifying pancake face a gary oldman stretch out? Or an entity in this great saga I'm spacing on?

Its from the new hellraiser movie.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I didnt think imgur allowed deleting of content. Kind of crazy how easy it is to get them to delete stuff. Maybe the forums should move to a different host for things.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

NoNotTheMindProbe posted:

Let's try an experiment

yeah good idea.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

dogboy posted:

Why not have them delete all of their pics and be done with it?

someone deep in imgur realizes all the content has been deleted by there own cheap reporting system.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

when its over the survivors need to be given forum badges that say we survived the Star Citizen Forums Wars of 2015

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Dark Off posted:

so question is what can LOD offer thats better than renegade x?

LOD has a derek smart.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

Edit: What the gently caress it's quick too. Someone's going to get ipbanned from imgur (unless it sucks)

2nd edit: six left and counting, GMT+1 21:48

looks like it stopped deleting. All of these are good and the ones from most popular are still up as well.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Klyith posted:

NOOOOOOOO CATS ARE NOT SAFE

They've already killed a cat pic, don't dare them to kill again!

WHAT KIND OF INSANE MADMAN DELETES A CAT???????

edit:

(you need to hard refresh)

I did hard refresh. 6 of those images still remain. Its held at that for a while now.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

DarkRefreshment posted:

:wtchris:

Well that's that... we could get to page 9000 and nothing else can be seen in this thread that is more awesome/appalling

Ive said that at least 50 times.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

I think we all can agree that Star Citizen will forever be remembered as the game that brought us :lesnick:, :gary: and :wtchris:

we can fit a few more in there before this is over.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Omi-Polari posted:

:vince:

This is like an Aphex Twin video.

for those that dont know:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBS4Gi1y_nc

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Derek please leave people with horrible genetic disfigurements alone.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

that flat face in the back was a nice touch.

A+ work right here.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

They want the images back from imgur...

https://docs.google.com/document/d/1RdCMfNyCeysiF_dLL7CgAKfHWgkYwynSQHHc-3WXQ3E/edit

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
all of this is better then doobie.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Star citizens are under the illusion that everybody on the planet wants to play this stargame and spending upwards of 600 million on development will pay off.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

D_Smart posted:

Yup. You guys are freaking amazing. I actually save the best ones in my favorite clipboard manager :)

turnover the clipboard manager

this is a lawyer.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
I love how in this game spending like $350 is not a lot. :gary:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

drat you guys are good at the shop.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Unfunny Poster posted:

Ironically, EVE Goons seemed really stoked you joined them just a few months earlier https://www.themittani.com/features/nc-diplomat-defects-goonswarm :smith:

You guys have too much loving time on your hands

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Humans are so stupid.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
Derek put this fail in your next blog.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
all you guys with reddit accounts should just upvote all the negative comments. They delete our jpegs we upvote them. If they are a million strong it shouldnt make a difference.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
upvote bot engaged.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

AP posted:

Derek while you're doing all this clever stuff that makes sense, can you also balance it out by videoing a speech about burning jpgs at midnight on the 31st while wearing a Halloween costume, also work on a mad cackle. Cheers mate.

dressed as Hitler. Its really the only time of the year its acceptable.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Humphrey Vasel posted:

Derek you should sue that ken guy for calling you a poo poo developer

well technically we are all poo poo developers so...

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Justin Tyme posted:

They described it as being a sort of central hub where you can explore to find different missions, something like GTA. I think it was during the slideshow, I am surprised nobody caught it.

I was probably too busy doing real things to see the slide show sorry.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer
what hit home to me about dsmarts first blog was how croberts promised everything and well sometime you cant put everything in a game. especially some off the shelf engine. He should of stayed on target with his core game but no retard fucker that he is had to go off in lala land and make who knows what. That dude is a entitled spoiled loving soft bitch. Who knows what contacts he had from the git to even make a video game to start with. Now he thinks he has some gifted imagination when in reality its all poo poo. Hungry artists work the hardest and this slow soft gently caress is neither of those.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

the treatment:

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

LLJKSiLk posted:

:nws:

I made this one. Where has all the money gone? :gary:

because spoiler tags means your computer didnt load the nsfw image.

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

Eonwe posted:

My internet is out drat you time warner

and yet.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Jst0rm
Sep 16, 2012
Grimey Drawer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aCbfMkh940Q