Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

kikkelivelho strikes again

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mere minutes after discovering the new technology, it was used to send me a crude ASCII dong.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

FactsAreUseless posted:

just making someone not a mod doesn't actually make them not able to do mod actions

Ahaha these forums must be held together with tape and string

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Huh, he's just as insufferable without the bow tie. Amazing.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Skellybones posted:

We get it, you have abusive parents who gave you Stockholm Syndrome. Make a thread in E/N about it

Now tell us about your favourite feature in upcoming best space game Star Citizen

Fidelitous space parents

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Cobblers posted:

Truly star citizen-themed cookies shouldn't be delivered by the mod challenge deadline, strictly speaking.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Cao Ni Ma posted:

Guys ive been gone for a while is the avocado out with SM yet or did a magical blocker show up at the last moment that they have no idea how to fix but you bet they are close to solving show up.

What does your heart tell you?

Also MomA tells us 'there's a blocker' so lol.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Haha sometimes you make good posts moma. You're alright you are.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Chairman Wao posted:

I'm about a billion pages behind but I'm just very disappointed that Beer's name wasn't changed to BeerForTheBeerMod. You should all be ashamed.

You probably won't read this until it's too late but I'd just skip the next billion pages buddy it's for your own good

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Kakarot posted:

TheAgent was wrong, as wrong as Derek.

Moma was right.

Star Citizen will succeed

I hope so.

I can't wait to pay £9.99 for a mediocre FPS/Space game that other nerds have paid thousands for, gonna be great.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Kakarot posted:

Excuse me, its 45 USD(early access) and 50-60 USD at release, Star Citizen is priced the same.

My bad, I was thinking of 'six months after release when nobody wants to play it anymore'

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

Derek sucks, so what?

I for one hope he keeps giving blog dates and missing them because that is also hilarious and good for thread entertainment

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Mr Fronts posted:

Stop spreading FUD.

Star Marine is 86 weeks late. Remember: Weeks, not months or years.

That's actually only 0.165 decades which is a number smaller than 1, the smallest number, so it's actually fine

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Jobbo_Fett posted:

The problem with Derek Smart and Chris Roberts is I don't know who's supposed to be the other's "Comedic Foil"

It's goons

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

That statement wouldn't make sense even if you used 8-bit floats

E: actually it would

Welp you caught me saying nonsensical things in this thread :(

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Ol Cactus Dick posted:

did laz even come back to :smug: after the demodding?

I don't think so :(

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Which is basically a bigger disappointment than literally everything about SC

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

ManofManyAliases posted:

Also, StarMarine is technically in the build:

Technically correct, the best kind of correct

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

ManofManyAliases posted:

There are minuscule changes in the text, copy and content designed to lead to those who leak the notes.

Most open development ever

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Agree with this though

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

CrcleSqreSanchz posted:

I will go one better.
The game may or may not come out. The game may or may not be as advertised. The game may or may not be good.

Whew now I too will always be technically right no matter what happens.

I do'nt know how you expect us to take you seriously if you won't name and prove your sources for this

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

ManofManyAliases posted:

It'll def be live for evocati and certain PTU testers this year.

Why do some PTU testers get it before others?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Moma what will you do if Star Marine is just really dull and boring?

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

It's christmas soon so it has christmas decorations on it

This is good and cool imo merry Christmas to you and your family

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

Postin' from the past but I say we abandon the false prophet Derek and start listening to MomA instead, that man has some good ideas.

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

TheAgent posted:

I told ya, I got 2 people or so saying they can't play and other people saying they are pew pewin right now

I don't know what to believe anymore

maybe only the truly worthy get to play it

maybe evocati suffered a split almost as tragic as INN

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

ManofManyAliases posted:

Now we're talking!

MOMA why did you INN guys fall out you were producing such good content :(

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

I.N.R.I posted:

Hi everyone, hope you're all enjoying screaming at the computer game and the people who like to play it. This is just a quick reminder for you to call or visit your parents wherever possible, because they love and care about you and want the best for you. I'll be back tomorrow with another reminder, or perhaps even later this evening.

I'm gonna go see them later this evening I'll be sure to let them know I care about them too

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

6666 yet?

E: gently caress

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Maw
Feb 18, 2013

It's all I want :(

• Locked thread