Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

TTerrible posted:

Only goons deal in absolutes.

I too like complex and diverse narratives that involve shades of grey like my mature adult stories to illuminate my boring suburban life as i poop allover this post and thread

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

MVP posted:

Why is Sandi not a good actress?

https://vimeo.com/49705991

:ughh:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
Development is tinkering

not developing

hth :milk:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

no_recall posted:

Yugi-oh is a real game. Star Citizen only exists in your head.

:wtchris:

if only you could send CR to the Shadow Realm

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

EminusSleepus posted:

Ben is the exact human represention of Star Citizen's scope

Star Citizen 2012 Scope

Star Citizen 2015 Scope

money does crazy things to people

if he isn't a poster boy for avarice and sloth, god knows what

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Codependent Poster posted:

Why does he even wear button up shirts? Does he go around and use the buttons as mini-bullets when they inevitably shoot off?

that would explain the lay offs, hidden assassin~

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

so normally I try to give a bought avatar like 30 days before I switch back but that was such a limp dicked burn that im already bored of it

i may switch back sooner than t hat

how do you get lipstick apathy? like donation amount? i too am changing my avvie and i got the apathy to match

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Eonwe posted:

donate $5 I think

ty friend

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
I came here to laugh about Chris Roberts trying to reboot his PC during livestream for 5 minutes

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
By the way did Derek Smart ever follow through on the lawsuit thing?

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

Sillybones posted:

He implies that it is. He won't answer directly.

Of course not~ :smug:

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!

kikkelivelho posted:

croberts seemingly not caring at all about the game part of SC is far more damning than simple incompetence. It really does seem like he is mainly interested in being the famous director rather than creating his "dream game". It really looks like he doesn't even really like playing.

I guess the positive thing here is that Chris being this detached from the game part of the game gives the actual developers and producers some breathing room to do their jobs.

I think CRoberts is just perpetually stoned out of his goddamned mind and its hilarious

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Lastgirl
Sep 7, 1997

Good Morning!
Sunday Morning!
whats happening with Star Citizen, I haven't followed it lately since Parp :gary:

• Locked thread