Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Space Court in our time.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

pftc posted:

Who is Kimsemus ?

Apparently he was supposed to go to Space Court and was kicked out of Goon poo poo.

I'm too new here to understand what the gently caress he's talking about so I'll just pass the message along.

Haha, awesome.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
If a bunch of random reddit nobodies start asking for Space Court that'll be pretty funny in my opinion.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

QuarkJets posted:

Can someone give me like a top 10 of the funniest poo poo that's been happening in the Star Citizen threads? Start with that post where that guy wants to put rape scenes in a spaceship game, that's got to be at least number 2 or 3
Rape guy probably wouldn't even make the top 10 to be honest.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
The story of Wulf Knight will probably be the funniest thing to ever happen in Star Citizen, especially if Derek gets all the PMs he sent on RSI.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Raskolnikov posted:

Watching this fan desperately try to cobble anything out of the CIG marketing material is a real :yikes: moment. I wanted to leave and I wasn't even CIG or the fan.
I liked how there was maybe 30 seconds of actual gameplay that isn't over a year old.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Oh, this got leaked recently too:
https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/5306988/Downloads/SQ42/447820968.mp3

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
If we could get a bunch of Goons to cover this really poorly and then use it in a montage video of some sort with money burning in the background of every scene that would be the best thing I could think of.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
If Smart gets the numbers on what they've actually spent on everything I need someone to promise me they'll make a video of slow zooms on all the needless expenses with the dude screaming "FULL BURN" on repeat over top of it.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I dedicate this quintuple post to Eonwe.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Madcosby posted:

Hahahahahahahaha How The gently caress Is Star Citizen Real Hahahaha Nigga Just Walk Away From The Screen Like Nigga Stop Buyin Ships Haha
I wonder what Tyler would think of Star Citizen.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

G0RF posted:

How dare you!

She is on record stating that she has not had a vacation since Star Citizen began and here you are contradicting that!
Purely business.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Quotes from a future biography about Wulf Knight or lyrics to a heavy metal song from the 80's?
"There I was completely wasting, out of work and down
all inside it's so frustrating as I drift from town to town
feel as though nobody cares if I live or die
so I might as well begin to put some action in my life

So much for the golden future, I can't even start
I've had every promise broken, there's anger in my heart
you don't know what it's like, you don't have a clue
if you did you'd find yourselves doing the same thing too

You don't know what it's like"

Hard to tell.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
They both have pretty good avatars so it's hard to choose who to side with.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

ShredsYouSay posted:

what originally created the space court meme
I'm glad you asked.

You see...

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
This thread hasn't had me saying how scared Anders is yet.

In case you were wondering he is still very scared.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

AP posted:

reddit "Lets wait till next month and see if he gets a new position at CIG."
[thatDolvakquoteaboutitallbeingoversoon.png]

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Das Gray posted:

Please remind me who Pancake-Face is.
Gary Oldman.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

CrazyLoon posted:

It isn't *that* far-fetched to think that The Wulge did this poo poo to someone before your friend. Do note, that I had heard of him allegedly sending dickpics all around like...6 months before that thing with your friend happened, but all I got was rumors and no actual pic with which to confirm it.

But I gotta say, it'd be pretty fuckin' hilarious to see him try to spin poo poo if half a dozen of his dick pics eventually become released, due to Derek's demands: "Oh no! This totally couldn't have happened in my bathroom, mine's red! Yea yea...okay with this second pic it MIGHT look kinda similar to the first, but this just proves there's an actual harassment campaign against me! Defend me, my fellow Star Shitizens!"
We all know you pretended to be a woman for some free ships and sweet dickpics. You don't have to hide it anymore.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Sorry, but I'm NOT going to make their communications to me public in order to prove you wrong. Either you're making this up, or someone is lying to you. As I type this, I have an ENTIRE wall of text in TweetDeck DM of my communications.

I don't take too kindly to being called a liar.

And as I said before, we don't even need their willing testimony. That's what subpoenas are for. Not to mention the RSI forum records and testimonies from the RSI/CIG staff who were party to all of it.

I am pursuing it because people like Wulf Knight, Trevor Noblitt et al are the primary reason why the Star Citizen community is so toxic. And there is nothing on Earth that is going to prevent what I've sent in motion from happening and/or playing out. So everyone needs to just sit back, relax and wait for what comes next.
Chill, friend.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Key to getting criminal and civil action against these morons is that you have to collect and collate all their social media relevant postings as evidence. It's not an easy task. And judges only care about key specific points; not all the other fluff. And in demonstrating harassment, certain criteria have to be met so as not to run afoul of Free Speech and such.
I'll read Twitter for you for money.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
That's the night when the lights went out in Austin.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Raskolnikov posted:

Get your own copy of Dickwulf chatlogs: http://imgur.com/a/ed2M8

I threw a little freelancer in there this time. Imgur archive this!
Zoinks! You've taken a wrong turn.

Let's split up, gang. If you're looking for an image, it's probably been deleted or may not have existed at all.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Raskolnikov posted:

I also fixed the stupid link http://imgur.com/a/ed2M8
Liar.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

Idiots pretending to be attorneys while having no clue what Tortious Interference actually is.
ur mums a tort m8

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I like how Derek still hasn't managed to grasp how [img] tags work.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Tijuana Bibliophile posted:

:krad: OPERATION GifThreat IN ACTION :krad:

Ok you guys know the drill (else check your operations manual). We have to save the gifs before reddit gets to them, and we're in a hurry!!!

So, we have to go through all the threads and save every .gif, .jpg, .png, .tif, .obj, .blender, .ico, .mp4, .avi - in short, anything that is not raw text.

:krakken: ASSIGNMENTS :krakken:

bootcha: thread 1, pages 1-330
eonwe: thread 1, pages 330-end
beer4thebeergod: thread 2, pages 1 through 400
peter gabriel: thread 2, pages 400 through end
AP: thread 3
redwalrus: thread 4, pages 1 through 380
sneakyfrog: thread 4, pages 381 through end
3: thread 5, pages 1 through 390
tijuana bibliophile: thread 5, 391 through end
D_smart: thread 6

We NEED to finish this before reddit manages to pull down the entire internet. Sharpen your ctrl's, c's and v's, and repost all images on the private server You need a premium account to see this message.
Someone archive all my signatures.

Also, this:

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Have there really been like 7 Star Citizen threads?

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

I like how Derek still hasn't managed to grasp how [img] tags work.

D_Smart posted:

[IMG][/IMG]

D_Smart posted:

Man, you guys are killing me. Haven't you HEARD that they have been reporting the images and REMOVING them? I've had to host them elsewhere. The OP is fixed again. sheesh

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I rehosted everything.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

I rehosted everything.
[timg][IMG][/IMG][/timg]
[timg][IMG][/IMG][/timg]
[timg][IMG][/IMG][/timg]
[timg][IMG][/IMG][/timg]
[timg][IMG][/IMG][/timg]
[timg][IMG][/IMG][/timg]
drat, they took it all down already. I'll have to host somewhere more secure.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

thatguy posted:

drat, they took it all down already. I'll have to host somewhere more secure.
Alright, everything rehosted on the most powerful and secure servers, there's no way they'll take these babies down.
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]
[IMG][/IMG]

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Maldoror posted:

You didn't rehost poo poo, you just re-uploaded to imgur. Not sure why you thought that wouldn't get deleted since EVERYTHING ANYONE posts to imgur is going to get deleted.

Free image hosts are poo poo for this reason. It's why I won't use one.

Use a real host.
I performed a master troll on you.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Bootcha posted:

You'd think transparent explosion gifs would be lying around all over the place.

Nope.
I hope you're making the video I suggested with that Full Burn song.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
I'm the guy spending money I don't have to briefly mock an actual millionaire.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Guys if we can turn their hate into :10bux: we might actually save this dead gay comedy forum after all.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Eonwe posted:

im goku and im going to channel all the frustration about star citizen in the universe into a spirit bomb to power the something awful dot com servers

wish me luck
\o/

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003
Someone screenshot all of Wulf's responses here and then post them so I can quote your post and say "Nice meltdown."

Thanks in advance.

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

D_Smart posted:

So this moron Christopher Dicunzolo aka /u/MadnessHel2o/ aka @Cptn_Jack_Ditka decided he was going to buy me a lovely avatar (which I just paid to change back) as per his comment in this Reddit thread.

https://www.reddit.com/r/DerekSmart/comments/3qd34c/psa_the_something_awful_forums_custom_titles/cwe4wz7

Don't these people ever learn? Chris, if you don't stop harassing me, I'm going to call your mom.
:drat:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

thatguy
Feb 5, 2003

Eonwe posted:

i love games personally
Games are good.

• Locked thread