Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

Caltex Delo 400 in all of my diesels, cant fault it in everything from my 1953 massey ferguson to dads 2015 CRD hilux.

Better halfs tiida gets whatever 5w-30 full synth is on sale, only because buying the little bottles of sewing machine oil are expensive. The MR18DE in her Tiida sounds like a singer going full tilt...

Theres only one true god of gearbox oils too- Castrol VMX-80. Its the ONLY oil on the market down here that will actually allow an old landcruiser gearbox to change into 2nd without sounding like a tip truck dumping a load of boulders.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Ferremit
Sep 14, 2007
if I haven't posted about MY LANDCRUISER yet, check my bullbars for kangaroo prints

I got charged $75 for a 5L jug of castrol edge 5w30 synthetic...

Tho I buy my Delo 400 by the 44 gallon drum at a time for $1K. It's nearly $50 for a 5L container

• Locked thread