Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

DEHUMANIZE  YOURSELF  &  FACE  TO  BLACULA
my dad was all over punch cards in the 1970s but he's not much of a computer guy now. likes his ipad though

he wanted a cellphone without a camera but they didn't sell any in the local Rogers store so iirc he's still on a Nokia with the green screen

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

we had a Vic 20 when I was a kid, then a 486. lots of time to learn to waste my entire life on computers (but not get paid for it)

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

Linux Pirate posted:

my dad is computer illiterate and i often have to help him put stuff on his ipod, but if you want a wicked bass lick he is your man.

same but an ipad and saving lives

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

KOTEX GOD OF BLOOD posted:

every room in the house is lined with books and my dad only do a compute out of absolute necessity. dont know where that part got hosed up w/ me

also same

Blackula69
Apr 1, 2007

i've met her a few times and she's really sweet. i guess i should have asked her if she had stairs in her house

• Locked thread