Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

echinopsis posted:

maybe dad.. maybe dad was absent and your mother had to be the one that bought you your first pair of condoms

"Pair of condoms". One for you, and one for the other dude.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
My dad had a computer farm, and we got all the best RAM because he knew the right time to harvest them.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx
Electronics are hard to grow because you need just enough water to keep them growing, but not so much that you short circuit them.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

The Management posted:

he also has a great mustache. my dad is the best

One day he will pass the mustache onto you.

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

MALE SHOEGAZE posted:

but i've surprassed them all and am much better with computer than they are

That's why you should never teach people things. Because they may become better than you. And that's bad.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Peanut and the Gang
Aug 24, 2009

by exmarx

Beast of Bourbon posted:

some of the "trouble makers" had installed carmegeddon on the school workstations and it was dope as gently caress but then they got busted when they left the cd-rom in the drive IDIOTS.

so they came back and reinstalled it but used the nocd crack and the teacher came up and was like "What was that on your screen just then?" (they had just alt+f4'd) and they were all "oh a racing video from nascar" and she was like "Yeah right" and then made a big show of pressing the cd eject button.

BUT IT WAS EMPTY.

G-g-gg-ghost CD! Zoinks scoob!

• Locked thread