Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience
my dad let me play choplifter back in 1986 or something. was pretty good. apple II something something.

his home office had this awful square wood flooring you see when you image search "80s wood flooring".

eventually i got better at computers than him. that was in high school and college...the golden years of computing if i'm remembering correctly.

now he's kind of better at computers than me, because IDGAF as much anymore. just need a posting station, really...but he uses computers a lot for work and stuff.

still, his desktop icon management skills are sub-bar.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

French Canadian
Feb 23, 2004

Fluffy cat sensory experience

ADINSX posted:

I remember going to dad's office in like 92 or whatever and one of his employees let me play wolfenstein 3d on his workstation.

Rebel Assault here. Made me hate rail shooters... Still, a worthy introduction to my future cube life.

• Locked thread