Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
C-Euro
Mar 20, 2010

:science:
Soiled Meat
Lots and lots of video game music, both in its in-game forms and in arrangements/remixes. I've cooled way off since my heavy use days in late HS/early college but I still indulge it in every now and then. Hell, the other day I was listening to the Shovel Knight OST at work, and then I was driving somewhere with my wife and when I started my car the Bluetooth picked up right where I had left it and my wife called me a "loving nerd" :( I'm not sorry, plus one of my current jobs involve heavy editing of scientific manuscripts and listening to anything with lyrics (or spoken dialogue, like podcasts) makes it tough for me to concentrate, so game music is perfect for that.

C-Euro has a new favorite as of 23:48 on Oct 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

• Locked thread