Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
You shouldn't feel guilty about liking any music :colbert:

That said, I loving love 80s gay disco (Erasure, Pet Shop Boys and the like), but I do tend to skip over those tracks if they come up while someone else is in the room or car with me. Not entirely sure why, but I always feel like I have to explain myself.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Crow Jane
Oct 18, 2012

nothin' wrong with a lady drinkin' alone in her room
What about music that isn't embarrassing in and of itself, more because listening to it reminds you of a particularly embarrassing time of your life? Because while I think The Libertines and Franz Ferdinand both had some really great songs, I can't listen to them without remembering how terrible I was when they were a thing.

• Locked thread