Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

jm20 posted:

More fallout from the SCC decision in February to side against essential services legislation. I've read 4 other terribly brief articles about the same thing, and this was the first to actually point to the SCC decision as being behind the court challenge. Booooooring

I find this very interesting, I presume Saskatchewan appealed the ruling? It never made sense to me that transit is an essential service----cops and EMS and doctors, sure, but a bus driver?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

jm20 posted:

New topic, Law enforcement exceptionalism extends beyond the RCMP to the OPP.

What's up with this Bosma murder anyway? Was Bosma a drug dealer or is it really as they say, that he was trying to sell a truck on Kijiji and some guys killed him?

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
There's no way Clement is being extorted, he is probably a sex pest and is trying to get ahead of the story.

What's up with the Wilson guy in Ontario? Details seem few on his sex addiction thing....any rumours?

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
Can Doug Ford speak French?

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
So not speaking French basically means he will never be pm, no?

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog

RBC posted:

theres like 6 banks for the whole country lmao. What a "saturated market".

Isn't one of the sticking points in the Posal strike about bringing back the postal bank? As in, the feds DO NOT WANT it to come back?

And lol about canada's banks being saturated and advanced. Very few industries in Canada are competitive, the whole thing is an old boy's club.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

jet sanchEz
Oct 24, 2001

Lousy Manipulative Dog
I guess gavin mcinnes will be coming back to Canada soon?