Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Helsing
Aug 23, 2003

DON'T POST IN THE ELECTION THREAD UNLESS YOU :love::love::love: JOE BIDEN

PT6A posted:

Fine, have it your way. I’m not going to continue wasting my limited and precious time on Earth continuing to engage with this den of negativity.

See this is exactly what ChairMaster pointed out about you and he was 100% right. The second that being woke or progressive would actually require some personal reflection and taking of responsibility you get incredibly huffy and disengage.

This despite the fact you have a probation on your rap sheet for saying you hoped Jill Stein voters died horribly. You're not actually a person who values positivity or even a person who is above wishing death on your opponents. A quick perusal of your posting history would yield a dozen examples of you wishing death on people you don't like or even entire villages. Oh and your favourite poster was CI who you never failed to praise.

The only negativity that bothers you is negativity directed toward you specifically. And the saddest part of all this is I don't even think you're intentionally lying, I think you probably are just so clueless about your own behaviour you can't even recognize that glaring discrepancies in how you act vs. how you expect to be treated.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU