Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

gonna need more cheese...australia has a lot of crackers
someone told me that trails in the sky is as good as persona 4 in the steam thread, was I lied to? I don't like being lied to!

note that I don't have much exposure to JRPGs outside final fantasy and persona and I don't like anime really

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Motto posted:

Persona 4 is extremely anime though I wouldn't know how to directly compare it to TitS other than that both initially revolve around a personal mystery.

well the context was me being all "what are some JRPGs that are as good as persona 4?" and someone answered thusly

I like anime but anime that you can play, like persona 4, you know like a video game, playable anime

cat doter
Jul 27, 2006

Cake Attack posted:

i'd say it's better, but other people might disagree, which is a borderline meaningless statement but it's how i feel

sometimes it's ok to feel things that are wrong, we all do it

I mean I'll reserve judgment until after I try the game but I'm playing nier at the moment which is also hella anime, but persona 4 is preeeeeeeeeeetty gooooooood maaaaaaaaaan