Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Any hot tips for starting trails in the sky?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Gonna take it slow and probably take like a year to beat it. Thanks for all the advice.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Are the trails games super popular in Japan? What about other Western countries like the u.s.? Is there a different franchise to compare to?

How do these RPGs especially modern ones afford all the (good) voice acting? Am I overstimating the costs?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
So how hard is cold steel 2? I beat cs 1 on hard and I definitely had to abuse delay,firebolts, evasion and Chrono stuff near the end of game.

I would imagine the higher difficulties would be too tedious.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Cool I'll stick with hard. Can't wait for cs 2. Hopefully we get some new permanent party members like sara

poe meater fucked around with this message at 16:56 on Feb 1, 2018

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Try to go full on aggression against the two jaegers. You want to make sure the jaegers don't get too separated or some abilities might miss one of them. I had to put my party members in the frontline in the tactics menu so they would not get separated for buffs when getting hit as well. Spam a bunch of s-crafts and don't forget your 5th member's s-craft and the overdrives as well! It took me a few tries but I got it done on hard with the extra ap without upgrading any equipment.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Are all the leaders/high rankers in this world all physical monsters and martial artists? Lol.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Can I get a quick yes or no, will I see cassius in full force at any point? I just finished sky 2 today.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I can't believe I gotta win 400 battles, I'm at 260 after unlocking star door 14. This poo poo is whack lol

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
In Trails from Zero, do I need to unlock all of a monster's information for it to count when talking to Rebecca for rewards? Or do I just need the monster's entry without any of the actual information?

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Okay cool, thanks. I'm praying for less tragic backstories after finishing the sky series because jesus christ.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Hello, I just started cold steel 3 and it is very funny to see everyone talking poo poo about Rean.

Shout outs to all the pc quality of life improvements, translations, and hd mods. I used an AI upscale mod for cold steel 2 I randomly found on reddit and it looked very nice.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
It kinda stinks that they didn't have Rean have extra voice lines like in CS 1/2. Weird when only one person is voiced in a conversation.

Also Ash and Rean have one of the most aggressive high fives I seen.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Yeah, I never grind while playing the trails game and generally avoid battles if I already fought the monster before. I played the series on hard too.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Sorry to hijack the thread but I just finished Cold Steel 3 and that was uhh... an ending I suppose?

CS3 Spoilers and Questions

I'm guessing it'll be explained in CS4 but are the Ironbloods under some type of mind control or something? Their weird eyes and stuff?

Why are all the villains shocked when they blow up the airship? Their body count is probably in the thousands for each one of them. Probably some honor bullshit.

The endless loyalty of Ouroboros and Ironbloods confuses me so much with this lovely Twilight plan. I'm honestly surprised Vita defected.

Why did Ouroboros and Ironbloods have conflict earlier if they were going to have the same goal anyways? Were they actually trying to control the Holy Beast?

I'm guessing everything went accordingly to plan for Osborne anyways in the end with either Rean or the Prince killing the beast.

I probably missed some of these answers but I'm pretty tired now.

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
I laughed at jingo's voice in cs 3 and I laughed again in the intro of cs4.

Some of the returning character designs are ridiculous lol.

poe meater fucked around with this message at 17:29 on Jul 27, 2021

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
280 hours?? I'm about to start CS4 and CS3 took me like 100~ hours.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

poe meater
Feb 17, 2011
Just finished CS4 and I have a few questions. But I'm sure they'll be answered or have been already answered in the upcoming games.

What's the general consensus on Reverie? Do they still do that thing where Rean doesn't have voicelines when other people are voiced?