Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I think trails in the sky should be in the name of the thread because people might want to talk about that game when it comes out and won't necessarily know this is a thread to do that in

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Cake Attack posted:

oh yeah here is the 100% steam save for FC

http://www.filedropper.com/svdat024

e: save folder is Program Files (x86) > Steam > Userdata > 123895031 > 251150 > remote > fc

thanks!

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Some Numbers posted:

I've put this in the right folder twice and each time, if I open the game, the file disappears.

is there some kind of steam cloud thing overwriting it

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Time to Anelace: like 20 minutes :toot:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

hey surprise the new trails game seems like it's pretty good

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

wasn't there a collection of all the character dialog portraits from tits somewhere? anyone got a link to that?

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

in tits SC has anyone else experienced saves taking longer and longer as you play? at least I think it's saves. like i'll first notice the delay when moving from room to room getting longer (like due to the autosave), and then eventually it hangs for a few seconds on a black screen after battles (also probably the autosave?), and at that point manual saving from the menu also takes a long time. never had this happen in FC, don't think it happened in the early parts of SC either or maybe I just didn't play long enough to notice.

also as this is happening the game kind of gets stuttery all around

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 09:02 on Jan 9, 2016

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Really Pants posted:

If you have the game then the Falcnvrt tool makes it easy to do your own sprite rips.

Thanks. Is there a way to make it not mess up the palettes on the higher res sprites?

Erpy posted:

Never noticed that. It might be your computer.

Maybe a memory leak? Played for a while with the task manager on my second monitor and it steadily ate up more and more memory as I played. Maybe has to do with enemies/npcs on the field? Doesn't increase very quickly in towns and out in the wild, but in dungeons where you're going in and out of rooms constantly in shoots up pretty quickly. Like I can walk in and out of rooms and watch it jump up a little higher every time.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

tita is good just for the blind craft with the huge radius

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

dang i didn't know like the whole cast is in vantage master portable

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Arts are pretty strong, they make up most of the damage I do to bosses other than from breaks, but the really big and expensive ones seem like a bad deal or at least very situational because they don't do much more damage than the lowest rank versions.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I hope that I get to play the crossbell games before I die

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

holy smokes it took until lvl 64 but Zane finally got 1 good craft

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

and what about lord monarch

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

wow bracer notebook page for Hot Springs Restoration is all messed up, gets updated out of order or something. Ran all the way back to Ruan before I was supposed to :qq:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

dang I was pretty comfortable with tits 3rd never getting translated right up until I got to the end of sc

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Supremezero posted:

Were you comfortable with tits SC never getting translated right up until you got to the end of FC?

i didn't play fc until like a few months before sc came out so it wasn't really a question, but even then it's different because the plot wrapped up with sc and 3rd sounds more like a fan disk. basically i didn't really care about the kevin game and then i saw his scene at the end of sc and now i'm thinking it would be cool to play the kevin game

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Sort of seems like the Falcom thing now. Tokyo Xanadu does it too.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

but she is still bad :smith:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Took me 70, did every sidequest I could find

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Yup. Just bring her for the walk there, she'll level up at crazy speeds.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

go with agate because he's way cooler

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

He got a crit on his really big magic attack that instantly killed everyone except Agate so it was a pretty exciting boss for me.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Towa is good and should be in every game

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Motto posted:

Hey, in the unlikely case it's PSTV compatible, I'd be fine with that.

It is

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I'm excited

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Quartz lines don't do anything in cold steel do they

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I didn't expect cold steel to be structured so much like tits, with the sidequest lists and everything. Are the crossbell games like this too? Not that I mind, just curious.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Cake Attack posted:

you're in the tiny senpai club

it's the best club

:yeah:

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

really looking forward to knocking jusis and machias's heads together

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

cold steel ch2 he just calls himself Blueblanc? Really????

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Rean is more convincing as a leader than characters in his position usually are so I like him.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

uh why would they tell him

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Amppelix posted:

Alright, dumb question time. The blood and iron chancellor, Osborne, he was the one pushing for the invasion of Liberl in SC, which Olivier stopped, right? The one who seemed to be in cahoots with Ouroboros (because he knew the Aureole poo poo was going to go down)? I can't quite remember how that all happened, and also he was just a name in that game anyway.

That's right

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

She does plant them without you. I didn't do that event but I can examine them.

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

lot of powerful avs in there

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

Zero has the best op and every few months I watch it and hope that I can play it some day

Zero evo isn't bad for spoilers aside from the extra characters they show but that just makes me even more excited for it

lets hang out fucked around with this message at 22:04 on Apr 17, 2016

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

I can't believe cold steel ended up being as long as sky sc. hell of a game though

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

cs ending it's weird that Millium didn't really give much of a poo poo about Osbourne getting shot, seemed like she liked the guy. Maybe that'll get addressed in 2.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

lets hang out
Jan 10, 2015

My ps3's hdd thrashes like crazy and I'm scared it's going to die before cs2 comes out :ohdear: