Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.
Which Pie Reigns Supreme?
This poll is closed.
EVG's Quadruple Ginger Pie 7 15.22%
Brawnfire's Cucurbitastic Pumpkin Pie 4 8.70%
guppy's Rustic Pear Pie 2 4.35%
Hopper's Horse Meat Pie 4 8.70%
CaptainBravo's Tamale Pie 3 6.52%
Suspect Bucket's Mighty Muscadine Pie 10 21.74%
Cavenagh's Steak and Kidney Pie 16 34.78%
Total: 46 votes
[Edit Poll (moderators only)]

• Locked thread
Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

коммунизм хранится в яичках
Hello Goons!

This month, I have challenged the newer cooks and bakers of this forum to show me their best pie. Seven have stepped forward to show us their best efforts. Now you, the public, will gaze upon the wonder of these entries and vote to determine who you believe should be our winner!

I have randomized the entry order to show no favor, so please read through all of the above and chose the one that you feel is the supreme pie!

Our winner, as chosen your votes, will receive a copy of one of my own favorite baking books, Rose Levy Beranbaum's Pie and Pastry Bible, as well as a token of our esteem.

Voting will end at 10PM on Saturday, 31 October!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

GENTLEMEN!

The public has spoken, and our winner is Cavenagh's Steak and Kidney Pie!

Cavenagh, as you do not have PM's, please contact me at <my username without the space> at gmail dot com to arrange shipping for your prize!

Further, for their excellent documentation, step-by-step hand made process, and interesting and relatable story, I would like to extend the Chairman's Award to Suspect Bucket!

I will be contacting you via PM to arrange for delivery.

My deepest thanks to everyone who participated, it was a tough competition to judge and you should all be very proud of the work you have done here. Cavenagh, I hope to see you all in future ICSAs!

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Suspect Bucket posted:

I might have to get that book. And that medal!! That's nuts! Congrats again, Cave.

Gotta get home soon and get my package. NISCA and Secret Santa! I can't wait.

It's a really good book. I have a copy of my own.

Liquid Communism
Mar 9, 2004

Glad you like it!

• Locked thread