Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I've got a couple of copies of Bastion from old humble bundles I think.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'll take a Dark Souls off someone's hands if it's going.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Ys Origins is really good. I've never played another Ys game though.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Oh I'm after Dark Souls, steam is http://steamcommunity.com/id/AstonSA

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Thanks very much!

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I'd like Dragons Dogma but I can't play it yet due to PC problems also, so if someone else who can play wants it you should give it to them.

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

Stanley Parable, Day of the Tentacle, Superbrothers Sword and Sworcery and VVVVVV, PM if you want any

Aston fucked around with this message at 23:27 on Feb 16, 2017

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

I presumably have a spare copy of FTL as well then

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Aston
Nov 19, 2007

Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay
Okay

ArfJason posted:

oh wow thats a pretty good bundle. dunno if i'd pay 15 for superhort even though its apparently super good

If you have Amazon Prime you can link it to your Twitch account and get Superhot for free this month, along with a couple of other games.