Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i would like legend of grimrock 2 and i promise not to troll whoever it was that says they have it for a week or until i forget i made that promise

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im not scrolling up to check even though theres only liek 5 posts

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

You don't deserve it.

gently caress YOU BITCXH

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

^^ just a taste of what whoever gifts me the game can avoid

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

jamestown
borderlands 1
re revelations 1

i dont know where any of these came from but theyre in my inventory on steam and if you want them please tell me

also one night this week (possibly thursday????) i want to buy one imp a game, preferably one that is >$15 because reasons. so hopefully i will remember to do that

buy me the most expensive game on steam

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just checked and the most expensive game that isnt just software like game maker is 2013 hit call of duty ghosts digital hardened edition

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i love jonestown, the famous group lead by jim jones where massacred over 900 people died in the remote commune, at the nearby airstrip in Port Kaituma, and in Georgetown, Guyana's capital city.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i juat noticed this thread is here still and i would like spintires please

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i would also like call of jaurez which will save me the $1 i was going to spend on it later

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thanks. looking forward to driving in mud later

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

ArfJason posted:

alright add me on steam steamcommunity.com/id/ArfJason

ill do that after i can finally be bothered to get out of bed and have a shower (currently 9am on sat)

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

a part of me wants to see what goon adventure game dropsy is like but not enough to ask someone to give it to me for free

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

grey goo is an ok rts by the ex westwood guys

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i want dark forces please

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

yes please. now i finally have all the stat wars fps games baby

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

thank you for the starp wars games

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i wish the new monster hunter was on wiiu...

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i dont post codes and make people pm me because of the hundreds of goons that can detect the moment a free game is posted anywhere and instantly snipe it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

the gifting bad rats meme

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

i'm actually that constant buzzing of white noise in the background check and see, you'll be shocked, but I also agree you should get the games, once its tripartite from was reveald

i think your this guy iirc

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

WeaponGradeSadness posted:

I just got the current Humble Bundle just for the Freedom Force and Railroad Tycoon games, if anyone wants The Darkness II, Spec Ops: The Line, Duke Nukem Forever, Civilization V, NBA 2k16, Mafia II Director's Cut, or The Bureau: XCOM Declassified, hit me up. I know those are mainly bad games but maybe someone wants them for free.

Also the Battleborn Starter Skin Pack lmfao

i think i got all those games everytime i bought a humble bundle

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

wait. is your name larry, jim or bob? this clown is all over the place

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Its a football game or something

frozen synapse 2 is coming out soon

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

first regular to reply on the autumnal equinox (PST) gets the $10 steam game of their choice

is that now?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

I still have an extra copy of Ratz 2.0 Instagib if anyone wants it. Its a multiplayer only shooter with 0 people playing so its a functionally useless game.

if you gove it to me i promise to pay it with you with 2000 ping one day

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that seems like a burden to both of us but at least the game is given away i guess

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

Sure it's a quake 3 clone but only Instagib rail gun. When I'm home I'll gift it

getting everyone in imp zone to join the server when i get it. i want to know how much i can own with a massive ping disadvantage

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i just remembered i have $25 in steam bux :hehe:

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

first regular to reply on the autumnal equinox (PST) gets the $10 steam game of their choice

is this now?

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Evil Eagle posted:

Buy 29 copies of this. My man cbritez deserves it.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/514890/

this doesnt look good, even for less than a dollar

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

grats trying to jack off. link your steam account or send a pm or w/e and i'll hook you up

le me turning into bonzibuddy gett ing all the free games :evilbuddy: ill pm you tomorrow after i get on steam and see what there is

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Soral posted:

grats trying to jack off. link your steam account or send a pm or w/e and i'll hook you up

thank you for the collectors edition of blackhole, rated 9/10 by zing. i now forgive you for the fire pack. when i get around to playing it i might set up a stream so everyone can watch me get owned by the platforming game

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

discount cathouse posted:

i got it. thank you. the lurkers seem to stay away from the imp zone gift thread, for some reason.

its because i find and brutally murder all wh osteal codes from here

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

In Training posted:

What is it?

its a game code of some sort

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

theres goons who have every giveaway thread on the forums bookmarked and silently snipe every code thats posted

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

daamn thanks for the heads up on Grimrock 2

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

i bought the pack but since itll still be awhile till i can actually play anything off it can someone tell me if dungeon 2 is actually good so i know if i should be excited or not.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

Wormskull posted:

All I have is a copy of Duck Game.

i actually want that, i might even have a new hard drive in a few weeks to play it

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

im trading a vacuum cleaner for a ssd, the savvy gamer

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

NickRoweFillea posted:

But I got you all this dirt for your floor for Christmas!

nice, my new apartment is floorboards all the way through :hehe: