Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Yyyeeeessssssssssssss

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Titan Quest looks like a lot of fun but I feel like I missed the boat on it.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Bump. Any regs want any of these??

I'd just like to reiterate that no one plays smnc.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Eater 69.

lol

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

It takes 30 days for a listing to go live and you need to 2 step verify every individual item. it's lame that I can't profit off broke brain PC gamers anymore.

Steam has you fill out a tax form if you've sold over 100 items on your account. The 30 day waiting period comes if you've reached that selling limit without filling out the form.

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

In Training posted:

Huh weird. I definitely haven't sold over 100 items though, I never used the marketplace for anything and have like 80 cards sitting in my inventory

Possible that was only my situation and your 30 day thing is something else.

The steam sale is almost here!!!!!!!!!!

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

NickRoweFillea posted:

RIP Bonzibuddy

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

thank you, onion wizard.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009