Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

Four different boys to date: Jeff, Ted, Darren & Kurt

lmfa

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Darren and Kurt are deece life partner names but come on. Ted? And Jeff is just out of control. Any mods that change the names to something more suitable? I'm thinking Mitch and Dwayne just off the dome right now. Connor?

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

When BonziBuddy64 dies I hope he is buried with every goon's steam game collection.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Not knowing who Nathan is should be punishable by forced internment in a FEMA-regulated re-education camp.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I pray to God above that tr person who just sent me a friend request and has over 4000 hours of Garry's Mod playtime doesn post in this forum.

Dude don't hate on Trouble in Terrorist Town and Dark RP... poo poo's for rizzle...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

i started playing it and my pc started makign a weird noise lol

It might be the insane FPS is causing your GPU coils to hiss.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

OP. I gave my best mate Ragg the gift of Fallout 4, and he's having a god drat hoot with it. Happy Gaming.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Kaiju Diablo sounds badass.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I think I got a copy of rocket league and with my steam controller so.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

NEW SKINS UNLOCKED!

Adolf Hitler Player Skin
Anders Brevik Player Skin
Guy From Mayhem Who Killed Himself With A Shotgun Player Skin

Virginia Tech Weapon Skin
Columbine High School Weapon Skin
Leafs Of Highness Weapon Skin

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TFW you live in Florida so winter isn't real... But you order a God drat Calzone! Hell yeah... This is epic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I gave all my beta invites out folks. Sorry.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh I guess I have one unless someone hasn't accepted it yet.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh nvm. The person who hasn't accepted it yet is me on my other account so I could try to send it to someone on that friends list.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

if you look at my ingame stats you'll see that the hours are a poor display of my actual time invested since I basically had it on on a computer that wasn't turned off for 2 years, but I am well aware of the lingering darkness in my soul/human shell

Yeah okay.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol Long story about that, lol, crazy right, well, ever heard of Nightmare Gaming Goblins

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal posted:

I would idle for Tf2 items overnight back in the day so I'll just assume there's a similar system in Dota 2.. every time I've tried to steam chat someone playing Dota they never respond so who knows, maybe they're asleep.

They're too busy calling their team mates Brazilian Jewish N*ggers or whatever and screaming and cursing humanity, most likely.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

lol

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I googled Zeus Arcana and it's a 35 dollar item set that makes him glow blue and now he floats around on a cloud instead of moving his feet to walk.

Perfect.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Lunchmeat Larry posted:

how do you play 355 hours of Audiosurf, also.

It's a great way to listen to music without just sitting there listening to music like a brain damaged lunatic.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

That will be perfect for a project I'm working on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I was lying.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Oh by the way guys with my Wormskull account on there friend's list, in case you were in danger of this, I own like 550 games on another account so don't try to surprise me if it looks like I don't have a game on the wormskull one.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sheesh.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

I still have a copy of Ratz 2.0 Instagib from the four pack I bought during the Winter sale that I forgot to give to somebody.

Win!

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Ratz Winstagib 2.0.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I bought Call of Juarez Cartel or whatever because I was in a big time obsession with LA for a little bit.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

elf help book posted:

I use origin for sims 2, sims 3, and sims 4

This.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

All I have is a copy of Duck Game.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

In Training posted:

Ive still got an extra copy of Bad Ratz Instagib 2.0 from last Christmas that nobody has claimed.

This is a travesty. Ratz Instagib 2.0 is a loving classic...

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

TheShitlordPlutonis

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Velocity 2X is an awesome game lmfao and I highly recommend someone take it. lmfao

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Where are the gifts.*

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Sockmafia posted:

'PlayingwheneverIcanbetween2kidsandawife'.

Hell, least you've hosed, my man.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Doom 3FBgG Edition, r r33333333333333333333333333333333

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Larry blows huge rods for fun. We're t alking about Larry Parish right. lol Yeah that guy's mad gay. He sucks rods.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

rediscover posted:

also whats killer is dead? is it good and worth downloading since its free

If it's free what the gently caress are you even asking for. gently caress off.