Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I have Serious Sam Classic First and Second editions up for grabs if any Imp Zone regulars want to play this extremely fun old school shooter.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

i love the goddamn imp zone

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

someone of my childhood friends stole this game for gamecube when I borrowed it for too long... getting the REmake on PC and consoles was goddamn win

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

metal gear...???!??! would be amazing please and thank you

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you for the Impmas gift, Evil Eagle!

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

I'm gonna guess an intense 29.99

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

oh my god

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

it's an Impmas miracle

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you, Evil Eagle. Thank you Imps, for posting in the Zone. Merry Impmas, one and all.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Thank you all, and thank you again Evil Eagle and elf help book for making my Impmas.

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

I got Nuclear Throne and South Park: The Stick of Truth to giveaway this month, along with some older poo poo no one wanted last month.

do you happen to have Ark or Grav?

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

No Such Thing posted:

nope, sorry.

ah, worth a check! you're doing God's work giving out all these games to Imps

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

rediscover posted:

I was going to take it but somebody beat me to it :P

gently caress them. i fix, add me on steam http://steamcommunity.com/id/bombtask

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

thank you for Taco Ma

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

Get up, come on get down with The Shitness
You mother get up come on get down with The Shitness
You fucker get up come on get down with The Shitness
Gaming is the gift, that has been given to me