Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
is revelations good?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
Thank you BBG for Resident Evil Revelations.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm pretty sure I have a code for the Humble Frozenbyte Bundle, which contains Jack Claw, Shadowgrounds, Shadowgrounds Survivor, and Trine. I don't think I redeemed the code yet so if anybody wants any of those probably lovely indie games (excluding Trine which is good) feel free to message me on steam

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

trying to jack off posted:

im not scrolling up to check even though theres only liek 5 posts

You don't deserve it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

jamestown
borderlands 1
re revelations 1

i dont know where any of these came from but theyre in my inventory on steam and if you want them please tell me

also one night this week (possibly thursday????) i want to buy one imp a game, preferably one that is >$15 because reasons. so hopefully i will remember to do that

i'd love jamestown

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Average Bear posted:

Turn your monitor on!!!!!!!! :D

uh, erm, don't sign your posts!

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I wonder if Turd McShit knows how to pee or if he can only poop.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Luke in Virginia is a weakling bitch and I could kick his rear end no problem

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

A CRUNK BIRD posted:

between 1 and 50

ummm...

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

whats your steam id

sent you a friend request. please accept it and i will send you the game

im not at my computer or i would just link you my profile. im rediscover on steam. if there's more than one rediscover im the one with the phillip from space funeral avatar

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

NickRoweFillea posted:

rediscover i sent you the game. enjoy!

Big ups my man

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

congrats lumpy.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

elf help book posted:

i picked resident evil 1 hd

an excellent choiuce. im gonna have to buy that sometime soon... its so good and i havent played it in years

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

You loving piece of poo poo.

Are you mad?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Knuc U Kinte posted:

Nah I'm happy someone else won a game and not me you dumb bastard.

I'm happy too.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I'm over it. It's easy for me to get over things, due to my laid back nature.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Winter is the best season there is.

preach

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

lurkers.. give me the street fighter beta

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

also first cool person to quote this gets undertale

All aboard the feels train.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

whats your steam stuff

rediscover

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

You really need to learn to cooperate with others.

How do you mean.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

15 bucks. if i win im gonna give it to whoever was the second closest because ive received enough imp gifts already. think of it as participating 'just for fun'

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Evil Eagle posted:

Well, we already have a winner in the 30 minutes or so that I went afk! sending the gift now...

What is the name of the gift? ANd the name of the man who won it as well?

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Fungah? I was wondering the same, the other day.

Well, I guess he just doesn't want to post here any more.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Bobnumerotres posted:

is lords of the fallen really painfully mediocre or is it worth a tenner?

both kind of. it kind of sucks but is a little bit fun at the same time. i'd pay 10 bucks for it

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i got stuck on one of the first bosses in it because he summoned dudes and it took so long to kill them he would make more before you could get done killing them and if you ignored them they just murked you. and the boss had like a million hp and it was really frustrating... idk though i was having such a hard time i think i was doing something wrong

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Wots the catch. bitch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Im sorry I called you a bitch

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

let me have kotor 2

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

ive never played either of those games. are they good

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

your a punk dude.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

i don't get it.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Pablo Gigante posted:

He's hanging up on rediscover and then calling the INS to get him deported

Da gently caress.. I am a natural born US Citizen.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Yup. Imp Zone is probably the nicest forum on SA

gently caress you.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

Oh nice.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

net cafe scandal posted:

Stupid rear end fucker.

Oh so you think its cool to flame me and you can just get away with it. Think again. You loving suck bro and I don't even have to say it for people to know. Piss ant

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

:stare:

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I was going to take it but somebody beat me to it :P

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

The Kraken posted:

if you ever call me a GBS poster again, i'm invading your world with my Horsehoof Ring and kicking your rear end off a cliff, bitch

You are GBS