Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!
Overwatch is a dope team based shooter where heroes have skills and bullshit mil-sim realism can piss off.

http://us.battle.net/overwatch/en/game/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=41dDmvkdTbM

I was reading the thread in blizzsubforum and our own Imper Net Cafe Scandal got into the beta. He will be live streaming and live tweeting his experiences.

Looks good, hope I get into the beta.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I was lying about that, but I hope I do to.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I feel like this game will combine the retardation and fail AIDS of TF2 and Super Monday Night Combat to create what is truly the worst video game community ever. And it'll probably be decent but not good like every other game Blizzard has made in the past 6 years. I'll still try it though

Erika
Feb 6, 2013

by FactsAreUseless
wtf

Mush Man
Jun 25, 2010

Nintendo announces Frolf means Frog Golf.
Oven Wrangler
    Night Vision Goggles
  • See in the dark
  • Enlarge rear end

Mush Man fucked around with this message at 12:37 on Oct 27, 2015

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

Mush Man posted:

Night Vision Goggles
  • See in the dark
  • Enlarge rear end

this is a game changer

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
rear end pop

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
im going to assume this game is poo poo for insane retards

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo

elf help book posted:

The character designs alone speak to that

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

I liked the overwatch mechanic in XCom and I hope someone shoots this game in the head as soon as it appears in view.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I promise you all - the game will be good.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
look im going to be honest with you - im skeptical

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

rediscover posted:

look im going to be honest with you - im skeptical

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

You guys like TF2, right? What if I told you that TF2 is an old peice of poo poo, and Overwatch is the future.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

TF2 is an old piece of poo poo, Overwatch is the brand new piece of poo poo.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010

net cafe scandal posted:

You guys like TF2, right? What if I told you that TF2 is an old peice of poo poo, and Overwatch is the future.

Ah... But as my dear old pop says, a turd in hand is worth two in the bush.

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Average Bear posted:

so if you have a turd in your hand its like holding two turds at once
edit:

starbarry clock fucked around with this message at 17:36 on Oct 27, 2015

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013
I don't care about this game but the ladies in it have really nice butts

frank.club
Jan 15, 2011

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I dunno op that Battleborn game, which combines the most win parts of borderlands and DOTA, might take the spot

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

so if you have a turd in your hand its like holding two turds at once
edit:

Why the hell would you chain two of your posts together

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Why the hell would you chain two of your posts together

for the win

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

Average Bear posted:

schrodinger's turd

WINNERSH TRIANGLE
Aug 17, 2011

FactsAreUseless posted:

I liked the overwatch mechanic in XCom and I hope someone shoots this game in the head as soon as it appears in view.

i;m going to brutally destroy all overwatch-likers with my heavy stubber.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

is the beta free?

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Scrub-Niggurath posted:

is the beta free?

Yes, but its limited entry.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

starbarry clock posted:

schrodinger's turd

*Widowmaker shoots out your knee caps from a high vantage point, while Reaper blows both your arms off at the stump with twin shotgun blasts. Then, a pulse bomb is placed on your torso by Tracer, blowing your chest and stomach apart with concussive force, the remaining organs and intact pieces of flesh are then smashed and stomped on by Winston in his berserker mode.*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

*Widowmaker shoots out your knee caps from a high vantage point, while Reaper blows both your arms off at the stump with twin shotgun blasts. Then, a pulse bomb is placed on your torso by Tracer, blowing your chest and stomach apart with concussive force, the remaining organs and intact pieces of flesh are then smashed and stomped on by Winston in his berserker mode.*

MKX's new DLC is shaping up to be a monster.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

I'll take two

starbarry clock
Apr 23, 2012

king of teh portal

net cafe scandal posted:

/me dodges

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

net cafe scandal posted:

*me enjoys the spectacle and patiently waits for my cool downs to refill before I can do this again*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Blizzard makes the most clinically boring games in existence.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Once upon a time you had an arsenal of ten or more weapons at your disposal. It went down to two. Blizzard is going to revolutionize FPS games by dropping that number to one.

elf help book posted:

Blizzard's got that formula down.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

net cafe scandal posted:

*It's a hologram*

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

*me enjoys the spectacle and patiently waits for my cool downs to refill before I can do this again*

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Tracer is a genki pixie-haired cutie and I'm going to spend 10000 dollars buying her e-dresses because I'm a retard

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
@the Blizzard design brainstorm room

"OK so character des8gns let's spitball."

"We take TF2's scout. And we make them a fuckable girl."

"Great, what else ya got??"

"OK we take TF2's sniper and make them a fuckable girl... we take the heavy and make it a fuckable fetish girl. We take the medix... and we make then fuckable girls"

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

@the Blizzard design brainstorm room

"OK so character des8gns let's spitball."

"We take TF2's scout. And we make them a fuckable girl."

"Great, what else ya got??"

"OK we take TF2's sniper and make them a fuckable girl... we take the heavy and make it a fuckable fetish girl. We take the medix... and we make then fuckable girls"

Sold.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Engineer? Fuckable girl. Spy? Masked pistol wielding badass with a dark past, who puts the stuck up bitches out of their misery.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

Actual Overwatch screenshot:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sharkopath
May 27, 2009

thats a drawing.

• Locked thread