Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
the win ape

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Buschmaki posted:

You were dropped on your head as an infant, to think this is cool, retard.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The Imp ZOne bottom tiers are mercilessly gunning for eachother.. christ guys. This isnt the way.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Yeah a lot of people are popping off today lmao... What the hell... Must be the trifecta of the release of Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, and the Steam Controller all within a few days.

Neurolimal
Nov 3, 2012
human being lamer: Ugh, it's so unfun to play this leaping supersmart cyborg berzerker ape! Where's the momentum? Where's the speed?
Me: stfu bitch *leaps on you*

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

https://mlkshk-ada.kxcdn.com/r/KL2Q

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Neurolimal posted:

human being lamer: Ugh, it's so unfun to play this leaping supersmart cyborg berzerker ape! Where's the momentum? Where's the speed?

Leap off a cliff, though in essence I agree with you.

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

net cafe scandal posted:

The Imp ZOne bottom tiers are mercilessly gunning for eachother.. christ guys. This isnt the way.

i am scared for my well being

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

i've got $5 on the yoda rear end loving guy

Pewdiepie
Oct 31, 2010

In my ideal Imp zone every single poster has the Yoda loving Luke in the rear end avatar.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Look at this insanity.

http://oddshot.tv/shot/a-seagull-2015111033128387

eonwe
Aug 11, 2008

Lipstick Apathy
genji and mei look so sick

Bolverkur
Aug 9, 2012

me when i unsheath my katana prey this never happens

Dec 26, 2012

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

that looks like loving garbage lol

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

you can play the character that emulates playing cs 1.5 knives only and never right clicking

JIZZ DENOUEMENT
Oct 3, 2012

STRIKE!

Sooooo baller

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

mike12345
Jul 14, 2008

"Whether the Earth was created in 7 days, or 7 actual eras, I'm not sure we'll ever be able to answer that. It's one of the great mysteries."

le kek

RottenK
Feb 17, 2011

Sexy bad choices

FAILED NOJOE

Neurolimal posted:

it's bad to hate videogames but your posts are still poo poo

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

It's fine to hate lovely games.

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

I wanna dip my balls in it!

bhlaab
Feb 21, 2005

Neurolimal posted:

gotta play as the grumpy cat. its so win

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

*turns up nose snootily at the low effort posting itt*

Why I never!

*vacates thread, allowing it a wide berth*

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Wormskull posted:

Yeah a lot of people are popping off today lmao... What the hell... Must be the trifecta of the release of Fallout 4, Black Ops 3, and the Steam Controller all within a few days.

Everyone's T levels are through the roof due to NoFap November and it's starting to show

apropos to nothing
Sep 5, 2003

In Training posted:

Everyone's T levels are through the roof due to NoFap November and it's starting to show

lock 15 horny, angry gamers in a subforum together and this is what you get

Dec 26, 2012

In Training posted:

SunAndSpring
Dec 4, 2013

In Training posted:

lmao

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

In Training posted:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

HolePisser1982
Nov 3, 2002

lol

• Locked thread