Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

oh now he's gone and done it...... DONT. SIGN. YOUR POSTS!! :D

hmm, im afraid i dont think it works for this one

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I don't really want to have a huge debate about blizzard but their games went from epic-tier National Televisized Past Time Of A Real Country to peepee doody garbage

The South Korean men's national soccer team all got really excited and had a big press conference where they got to meet a bunch of professional Starcraft players and get their signatures, lmao.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

I'm watching famed TF2 Youtube celebrity Star aka Ster play this and it looks fun.. maps are so drat pretty. What's that TF2? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the sound of awesome.

red plastic cup
Apr 25, 2012

Reach WITH IN To your LOCAL cup and you may find A Friend And Boy...

net cafe scandal posted:

I'm watching famed TF2 Youtube celebrity Star aka Ster play this and it looks fun.. maps are so drat pretty. What's that TF2? I couldn't hear you over the sound of the sound of awesome.

that guy owns

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

this game is for nerds that want to stick their skinny little wand into an orcs butthole. tf2 is for real ron swanson man that wash too big bites of meat down with whiskey and love the smell of wood.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

HORMELCHILI posted:

this game is for nerds that want to stick their skinny little wand into an orcs butthole. tf2 is for real ron swanson man that wash too big bites of meat down with whiskey and love the smell of wood.

Yeah I bet you love the smell of wood. :D

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

i love the smell..of weed lmfao

Kazvall
Mar 20, 2009

Bobnumerotres posted:

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
Actually I want to gently caress the sassy energetic videogame girl that is 50/50 the Scout/the protagonist of Portal

HORMELCHILI
Jan 13, 2010

Bobnumerotres posted:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=02O70NXRjI0&t=38s

Love Stole the Day
Nov 4, 2012
Please give me free quality professional advice so I can be a baby about it and insult you

gently caress. marry. t-rex posted:

I don't really want to have a huge debate about blizzard but their games went from epic-tier National Televisized Past Time Of A Real Country to peepee doody garbage

My opinion:

Blizzard is to the video game industry as George Lucas is to the movie industry.

George Lucas took a long break between the old trilogy and the new trilogy and suffered from lack of experience.
Blizzard took a long break between the old games and the new games because they were so heavily invested into World of Warcraft, so they suffered from lack of experience.

During those big breaks, they lost the important behind-the-scenes people involved with the projects who breathed all of that life into their final products. So when they decided to get back in the saddle, they didn't have the right stuff or whatever anymore and so their products suffered.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

Thanks for putting all that gay poo poo in spoiler tags.

extremebuff
Jun 20, 2010

In Training posted:

Thanks for putting all that gay poo poo in spoiler tags.

Falsum
May 10, 2013

Crazy for the Bros
Homing lightning gun is epic.

haunted bong
Jun 24, 2007

Love Stole the Day posted:

My opinion:

Blizzard is to the video game industry as George Lucas is to the movie industry.

George Lucas took a long break between the old trilogy and the new trilogy and suffered from lack of experience.
Blizzard took a long break between the old games and the new games because they were so heavily invested into World of Warcraft, so they suffered from lack of experience.

During those big breaks, they lost the important behind-the-scenes people involved with the projects who breathed all of that life into their final products. So when they decided to get back in the saddle, they didn't have the right stuff or whatever anymore and so their products suffered.

eat poo poo, nerd *does a sick wheelie on bmx bike while smokin huge blunt*

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

haunted bong posted:

eat poo poo, nerd *does a sick wheelie on bmx bike while smokin huge blunt*

Haha. Go back to YOSPOS.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

The people saying this game has bad character design are insane. Everything looks so drat good.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax

net cafe scandal posted:

I was lying about that, but I hope I do to.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

net cafe scandal posted:

The people saying this game has bad character design are insane. Everything looks so drat good.

except for the doo doo rear end game that its all wrapped up in

Action Tortoise
Feb 18, 2012

A wolf howls.
I know how he feels.
I'm hyped for this tf2 reskin.

Whirlwind Jones
Apr 13, 2013

by Lowtax
Was the guy in the vid in the OP specifically asked by Blizzard not to mention TF2 at all or something?

"I'm gonna start by playing as this huge fat tank character. He uses a gatling gun. One of the abilities is I can eat something to heal myself, sort of like... uh... DOTA2."

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy

net cafe scandal posted:

It's not bad- in fact it's so good later when I'm playing the game and it's terrible I'll still want to pay money for digital clothes, because the developers spent all their time designing ways to deviously hijack the deep parts of my brain that are hardwired for sex and giving girls things

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

This game is trash, OP, but hell, that's a low bar to clear at this point irregardless.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Hanzo's shotgun arrow is epic.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.

trying to jack off posted:

hmm, im afraid i dont think it works for this one

yeah ok. turn on your monitor.

Happy Fun Gamer
Oct 16, 2015

I'm just going to let everyone know in advance: My monitor is always on.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

I'm frankly surprised so many people have glossy monitors or CRTs.

Mr. Sophistication
May 16, 2014

I know this wasn't your original avatar but I just love this game. Cheers, rediscover.
i can't see my reflection in my monitor - even when it's off. i don't say anything though, i just let babbys first troll have his day and move on with my life.

Sofia Coppola_OD_
Nov 1, 2004

As a multiplayer gamer at heart, I'll play anything that I can gather a lot of friends together for, so I guess I'll try to care about this. I do think blizzard makes the most tepid runny poop bland trash barge capitalist shill vomit curdled black cum anal fissure normie sludge puss sell-out f2p snooze-fest samey idea-thieving soulless artless uninspired streamlined linear swill imaginable. I thought the weird techno-Buddha seemed potentially cool as maybe the only male character in the game, but his abilities are literally: leave a buff on single hero x 2 and his "ultimate" ability makes him unable to attack or use abilities while he generates a healing aura" so that's basically the most boring sounding thing I can think of.

Pox
Feb 16, 2015
This game is going to kill all of TF2's T-Cells. Later, TF2 will succumb to pneumonia.

PleasingFungus
Oct 10, 2012
idiot asshole bitch who should fuck off

Sofia Coppola_OD_ posted:

As a multiplayer gamer at heart, I'll play anything that I can gather a lot of friends together for, so I guess I'll try to care about this. I do think blizzard makes the most tepid runny poop bland trash barge capitalist shill vomit curdled black cum anal fissure normie sludge puss sell-out f2p snooze-fest samey idea-thieving soulless artless uninspired streamlined linear swill imaginable. I thought the weird techno-Buddha seemed potentially cool as maybe the only male character in the game, but his abilities are literally: leave a buff on single hero x 2 and his "ultimate" ability makes him unable to attack or use abilities while he generates a healing aura" so that's basically the most boring sounding thing I can think of.

Sir, this is a Burger King drive-thru.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Pox posted:

This game is going to kill all of TF2's T-Cells. Later, TF2 will succumb to pneumonia.

So decrees Pox.

trying to jack off
Dec 31, 2007

rediscover posted:

i can't see my reflection in my monitor - even when it's off. i don't say anything though, i just let babbys first troll have his day and move on with my life.

im, a vampire which means all mirror and reflective owns are actually completely ineffective

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

How would i be able to type an d read posts if my monitor was off. I never understood that about the meme.

fuck. marry. t-rex
Jan 23, 2014

Lipstick Apathy
I love looking at my monitor reflection- on account if how handsome I am in my stylish fedora.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS
I can see my reflection in my monitor when it's on in the day time.

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

No Such Thing posted:

How would i be able to type an d read posts if my monitor was off. I never understood that about the meme.

do you not know touch typing?

Scrub-Niggurath
Nov 27, 2007

my nigga let me introduce you to my good friend mavis beacon

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Relin
Oct 6, 2002

You have been a most worthy adversary, but in every game, there are winners and there are losers. And as you know, in this game, losers get robotizicized!
i dont know how much i fancy the verticality. or the lack of ui/weapon scaling. or the fov. ill play it until my friends get bored

• Locked thread