Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Tezzor says no so go with yes.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Lucky Guy posted:

You're a loving idiot op

I just emailed David and now he's going into business with me instead of you, sucker

nice me too.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quote-Unquote posted:

As the David, I look forward to doing business with you both. I trust you have your $10,000 investments ready?

I'll mortage my house!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quote-Unquote posted:

excellent idea dear friend!
when concluding our business you will have many of exquisite house!
- David

Oh boy I cannot wait!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Hello Friend,

my name is John J. Xiaoung, and i am a professional House seller.
I can sell your House for many dollars, 500.000 at least, i just need 10.000 dollar for paperwork beforehand.

oh man, but thats the money i was gonna mortgage my house for to pay the other guy with!

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Yolomon Wayne posted:

Dear Best Friend

Fear not! If you send the money to me, you will have so much money you can easily make business with 100 other guys and get even richier!
Plan is fool-proof, cannot fail!

I like this plan much! I think I should get David in on this. Please contact David.

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quote-Unquote posted:

Best friend,

This man is impostor and most unworthiness of trust!

Sincerely warmest,

David

:ohdear:
He told me you sold your house through him.

Lucky Guy posted:

don't listen to this guy, the real David only asked for $6000

plus I already sent it to him, which you would know if you weren't a fake
:ohdear:

WHO DO I TRUST ANYMORE?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Al Borland
Oct 29, 2006

by XyloJW

Quote-Unquote posted:

The idea of scamming is that you target someone that has money and not people that probably earn like a dollar a week assembling Apple products

target the rich chinese. They love pigeons and racing them. All we have to do is pretend to be some elite pigeon racing school.

• Locked thread