Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

You call it "The Big Bang", but what really happened is
Grimey Drawer
Forward to Lowtax, i havent heard of Leonard J. Crabs in loving ages...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Is "greetings of the season" a chinese thing or did someone forget to fill in the blanks?

Also pose as a saudi-arabian prince and propose a partnership to your oil rigs for which you will need 60 million dollars in advance.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer
Nice domain, David of china.
Im sure the Quinese Qovernment will reward you for your efforts.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al Borland posted:

I'll mortage my house!

Hello Friend,

my name is John J. Xiaoung, and i am a professional House seller.
I can sell your House for many dollars, 500.000 at least, i just need 10.000 dollar for paperwork beforehand.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al Borland posted:

oh man, but thats the money i was gonna mortgage my house for to pay the other guy with!

Dear Best Friend

Fear not! If you send the money to me, you will have so much money you can easily make business with 100 other guys and get even richier!
Plan is fool-proof, cannot fail!

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al Borland posted:

I like this plan much! I think I should get David in on this. Please contact David.

Beloved Investor-Friend,

I have contacted David and sold his house for ten million Dollars. David is much happy now and does business with my good friend Jack who inherited a large diamond mine in Umlunglundowu.

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Moridin920 posted:

I wonder how much you could make doing reverse scamming sending emails into China with tried and true American scams/schemes/pyramids?

I feel like you could make that poo poo hella legit looking.

Like Star Citizens?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Yolomon Wayne
Jun 10, 2014

Grimey Drawer

Al Borland posted:

target the rich chinese. They love pigeons and racing them. All we have to do is pretend to be some elite pigeon racing school.

gently caress the Chinese, go for Korea.
Send scam mails to Kim Jong-Whoever.
Retarded manbabies in absolute-power positions should make a bountiful target.

• Locked thread