Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
AtlasToked
Sep 14, 2014
the low level of integrity that these undertale fans have is driving me nuts!!!!!!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

FactsAreUseless
Feb 16, 2011

AtlasToked

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

*rocking back and forth* AtlasToked. Sanderistas. AtlasToked! Sanderistas!!

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

net cafe scandal posted:

*rocking back and forth* AtlasToked. Sanderistas. AtlasToked! Sanderistas!!

Same but Daffy Duck and Bugs Bunny ripping off posters

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

TheLovablePlutonis posted:

Hahaha

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

Lol

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Taken completely out of context
I'd vote for Melee, but it's hard to call it the best game ever made when it doesn't even have a single Snake or Cloud.

Average Bear
Apr 4, 2010
Yeah? An earthbound inspired RPG universally well received by critics beaten by a children's fighting game? Let's get real, okay kiddo?

pog boyfriend
Jul 2, 2011

Daikatana Ritsu posted:

You're dead to me.

:troll:

super sweet best pal
Nov 18, 2009

Vote for Super Mario RPG.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Unguided posted:

Vote for Super Mario RPG.

Already did.

GameCube
Nov 21, 2006

how did a party game make it that far in the first place

Baxate
Feb 1, 2011

As a Millennial I posted:

games are fun to play with friends

Plebian Parasite
Oct 12, 2012

As a Millennial I posted:

who doesn't like parties?

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs
undertale is going to win.

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up
kinda want to play undertale now...

Austrian mook
Feb 24, 2013

by Shine

elf help book posted:

Might as well just do it before most of the game becomes common knowledge.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.
Kotaku apparently posted an article about the upcoming final, Ocarina of Time is screwed.

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

Tender Bender
Sep 17, 2004

So this is how gaming dies... To thunderous applause.

qnqnx
Nov 14, 2010

Today's the day

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

TONIGHT I BATHE IN THEIR TEARS

Wormskull
Aug 23, 2009

1upclock posted:

TONIGHT I BATHE IN THEIR TEARS

Chills...

NickRoweFillea
Sep 27, 2012

doin thangs

elf help book posted:

i like it. the music is really really good.

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!
It's disheartening to see the once-proud GameFAQs reduced to yet another proxy war in the struggle between Undertale likers and everyone else.

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

[cyborg Undertale fan voice] Our goal, is to eliminate the struggle entirely.

Contra Calculus
Nov 6, 2009

Gravy Boat 2k

Lumpy the Cook posted:

It's disheartening to see the once-proud GameFAQs reduced to yet another proxy war in the struggle between Undertale likers and everyone else.

war has changed

Feels Villeneuve
Oct 7, 2007

Setter is Better.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Maybe it really is that good. Who knows for sure.

Mega64
May 23, 2008

I took the octopath less travelered,

And it made one-eighth the difference.

Lumpy the Cook posted:

I think this is more like L-Block where GameFAQs is partially in on it to stop Zelda from winning all the time rather than Draven which was pretty much reddit vs. GameFAQs.

Ocarina's getting curbstomped, and it's pretty drat funny. Undertale was on my radar before but I'll have to pick it up now.

In Training
Jun 28, 2008

I don't think the results of the GameFAQs Best. Game. Ever. Poll would swing me one way or another towards deciding to play a game

elf help book
Aug 5, 2004

Though the battle might be endless, I will never give up

Mega64 posted:

Undertale was on my radar before but I'll have to pick it up now.

i hear its the best game ever

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They use the local community college to host this and TOLD ME BY EMAIL IF I CAME THERE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME IN. This was out of nowhere so I immediately called the TO, who told me why. He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. He said that I yell at players and make them uncomfortable and scared, and that a girl quit because of me. While I DO sometimes get frustrated and vocalize it, so do many other people I am simply being discriminated against my voice is naturally deeper than most. also the truth is a girl never quit that is a complete lie, she was just butthurt that she was worst than everyone there. I'm so loving irate. I've been a member of this community FOR YEARS and just now I'm a nuisance? I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player. I'm looking into finding a lawyer who get me unbanned. There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it (the TO just SAID I was banned he did not provide any evidence.) The TO isn't rich or anything so I don't think I would have to ask a lot from him, I think he'd break under just pressure of lawsuit.

Larry Parrish
Jul 9, 2012

by Jeffrey of YOSPOS

I was BANNED from my local super smash bros melee scene. They use the local community college to host this and TOLD ME BY EMAIL IF I CAME THERE THEY WOULD NOT ALLOW ME IN. This was out of nowhere so I immediately called the TO, who told me why. He said it was because I was frequently toxic and angry. He said that I yell at players and make them uncomfortable and scared, and that a girl quit because of me. While I DO sometimes get frustrated and vocalize it, so do many other people I am simply being discriminated against my voice is naturally deeper than most. also the truth is a girl never quit that is a complete lie, she was just butthurt that she was worst than everyone there. I'm so loving irate. I've been a member of this community FOR YEARS and just now I'm a nuisance? I am entitled to a certain level of RESPECT for being a veteran player. I'm looking into finding a lawyer who get me unbanned. There MUST be a law that prevents people from arbitrarily banning others from certain locations without written documents proving it (the TO just SAID I was banned he did not provide any evidence.) The TO isn't rich or anything so I don't think I would have to ask a lot from him, I think he'd break under just pressure of lawsuit.

Lmao

Pablo Nergigante
Apr 16, 2002

:agreed:

Lumpy the Cook
Feb 4, 2011

Drippy-goo-yay, mother-gunker!

Mega64 posted:

I think this is more like L-Block where GameFAQs is partially in on it to stop Zelda from winning all the time rather than Draven which was pretty much reddit vs. GameFAQs.

Ocarina's getting curbstomped, and it's pretty drat funny. Undertale was on my radar before but I'll have to pick it up now.

If this were an L-block/Launchpad McQuack situation they probably would have gone with a game which no one earnestly expected to make it far into the running like Ratchet and Clank 3 or Suikoden II, to mess with everybody, rather than going with the heavily publicized nostalgia pandering fur bait game which has cultivated one of the most cancer-riddled fan bases ever in record time, out of sincerity

net cafe scandal
Mar 18, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

If this were an L-block/Launchpad McQuack situation they probably would have gone with a game which no one earnestly expected to make it far into the running like Ratchet and Clank 3 or Suikoden II, to mess with everybody, rather than going with the heavily publicized nostalgia pandering fur bait game which has cultivated one of the most cancer-riddled fan bases ever in record time, out of sincerity

On the other hand, it appears to be either the best or second best game of all time.

1upclock
Sep 25, 2009

Lumpy the Cook posted:

You seem upset friend. May I offer you an entire box of tissues in these trying times?

Daikatana Ritsu
Aug 1, 2008

1upclock posted:

You seem upset friend. May I offer you an entire box of tissues in these trying times?

GBS

Plutonis
Mar 25, 2011

Lumpy the Cook posted:

Suikoden 2 not making it far IS a travesty

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Black Baby Goku
Apr 2, 2011

by Nyc_Tattoo
No dragon quest 8 vs SMT3? gently caress off GameFAQS

• Locked thread