Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

• Locked thread
7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008
Clinton has like 80% favorability amongst Democrats. If none of the people you know like her, it's likely because your circle of friends is incredibly male, white and middle class.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Rap Record Hoarder posted:

I'm a 30 year old, college educated black dude from a working class family. My social circle is mostly minority, evenly split between men and women, mostly working class, and varying levels of education. The people I know who like HRC tend to be older folks who voted for and lived through the first Clinton presidency, or middle class white dudes. Everyone else is either apathetic to her or mostly dislikes her.

Better luck with your guesses next time though.

I only said likely and I stick to it. You situation is statistically really anomalous. Either that or everyone you know undersells their support of Clinton to avoid long speeches about Bernie Sanders.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Why do you presume that because I don't like HRC (for substantive reasons) that I MUST be a Sanders devotee?

Because you're also completely insufferable.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Tesseraction posted:

Being fair he's right, every time I ask around no-one I talk to says they intend to vote for Hillary Clinton.

Sure, but the important thing is to not assume that anecdotal data is somehow more true than what actual proper polling says.

7c Nickel
Apr 27, 2008

Too bad that Millennials are just as biased as their parents, so the demographic shift isn't as much of a boon as one might hope: https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2015/06/23/millennials-are-just-as-racist-as-their-parents/

Hope does not lie with young white people, it lies in the elimination of the white race.

(USER WAS PUT ON PROBATION FOR THIS POST)

• Locked thread