Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Beter twee tetten in de hand dan tien op de vlucht.
I've tried playing in the lower leagues but i really cannoy deal with players who have a CA and PA of like 10 and for all stats a 1 or so. Its terrible and i respect anyone who can stomach that kind of game.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Dallan Invictus posted:

The advice I remember getting way too many versions ago was "if you mark Brazil and Argentina playable, masses of overpowered South American regens will swamp your save and overwhelm the world" and since then I leave those leagues view-only unless I want to manage there. I'm not even sure if this is still true.

If you do want Brazil and Argentina playable, but less amazing regens, you could also change their youth rating score in the database. If its anything like previous versions especially Brazil has an insane score (like 190/200), so lowering it to say 170 should help tone it down.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Ewar Woowar posted:

Twelve games now without beating my reserves. This is ridiculous.

Play the season with your reserves.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Glad i didnt buy this one, will just stick with FM2015 this year. :c00l:

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Up Circle posted:

So from what I can tell, '16 is really bad? I have and hate 2014, so should i just keep waiting before getting a new version?

2015 is pretty good, buy that and use a data update to make it 2016.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

im gay posted:

How big of a database? Large was 33k

I usually load like 125k players or so, or whatever the amount is when the game warns you. Pretty much every European league, top division only for most though, and some countries like USA, Australia, Brazil for regens.

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

Masonity posted:

I'll still be buying it before the beta goes live.

Why?

Because it's a new Football Manager.

I skipped 2016 so i feel my money already burning in my pocket to buy 2017.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

9-Volt Assault
Jan 27, 2007

The Big Taff Man posted:

Which is why you cheat?

Lol if you care about how someone else plays Jose Mourinho simulator 2017.