Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!

Obliterati posted:

Still on 2015, but what are the quickest countries for EU nationality these days? Thought Croatia used to be good and now it need 8 years continuous or some mad poo poo.

Bulgaria, Serbia once they join the EU (which I think is guaranteed to happen in 2018~), I believe Northern Ireland but obviously you need work permits there so it's pretty pointless, and Gibraltar *should* work too, but realistically you're not gonna be offered one there :shobon: Those are the only 4 European teams with 3 years set in the editor, and all are accumulative rather than continuous.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Allyn
Sep 4, 2007

I love Charlie from Busted!
I did the Vladivostok thing once, every single match spawned a "Luch are due for a long round trip of 11,000 miles"