Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
Occasionally they'll give you one click more than the opening offer!

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

What, I wonder, does this hidden face of madness reveal of the makers? These K'Chain Che'Malle?
I mean Guinness is probably just about the most famous Irish company in the world, no?

Good things come to those who wait. And they already pretty much sponsor Rugby.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Are Unity going to charge them $2 every time you reload on youth intake day?

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

My tactics (a slightly slowed down, more possession based twist on the gegenpress) seems fine, other than the fact that we gently caress up in an epic way every second game. I'm talking passes from defenders to strikers or comical own goals.

I am playing as Arsenal, but don't appreciate the realism.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Football Manager costs me a fraction of a penny per hour anyway. I'm always happy to throw £40 their way for a game I know I'll rack up 1000-4000 hours on.

Admittedly that includes a lot of leaving it running while I do other poo poo. It'll be interesting to see a more realistic number now I play on a cloud pc which shuts down if I gently caress off for half hour.

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

distortion park posted:

Can it happen in the Saudi league? Not sure they have a good option there

Wouldn't it result in a drugs ban as a result of getting stoned?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Masonity
Dec 31, 2007

Mrenda posted:

So my Celtic Nations League database is going well. Attracting a decent level of Steam weirdo.

Is it a local rivalry thing or something? Nantes always want to keep Brest small?