Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
I always thought the star rating was relative to your season expectations set by the board!

I feel like the dafuge challenge got a lot harder in the past 2 years. It's so hard to get anyone to join. You used to be able to get almost anyone to come on trial but now people turn their noses up at your poo poo conference south team...

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
I have played OOTP from the beginning and PureSim baseball before that. 20+ years. I got into FM in 2006 when I moved abroad so I would have something to talk to people about at the lunch table. I think it's pretty easy to pick up on the structures of European football but I wouldn't say you need to know all that much to dive in.

I would also say that it can be more customizable than OOTP (save for changing stadium models), but the editor is less user friendly.

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009

Communist Bear posted:

Has anyone else noticed the Xbox Game Pass version says it's a Beta? Is that normal? Is the Steam one saying the same thing?

I had to kill the Xbox app and reboot it to get an update to appear

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
according to the data hub in my vanarama south career, just about every entry to the penalty box comes from the left, for every opponent. :ussr:

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009
My game saw Bielsa leave Leeds to win the Champions League and Serie A with Juventus before getting replaced by Pep a year later... So he went and took Pep's Man City job, won the prem that year and then retired.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

punissuer
Nov 6, 2009

sassassin posted:

Saving a player image from sortitoutsi is an important step in my scouting process.

You aren't screencapping action shots from shaky youtube tekkers reels?