Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

ELECTRONIC OLD MEN RUNNING THE WORLD
On FM09 I was absolutely cruising 1-0 up in the CL final, like no shots for my opponents at half time. Then Carlos Vela elbowed someone in the face for no reason and we lost to two injury time goals, the second clearly offside. That was the save where I lost my first 6 CL finals in row. My new girlfriend (now fiancee) visited almost straight after the final whistle and I had to act like a computer game hasn't just made me want to cry a bit.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

These insights into the stats are really helpful, it's amazing that there aren't short explanations in the game. A paragraph for every tactical tweak possible is great, but surely knowing what the numbers that make up your players do is even more important.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Just had a game against Peterborough where we tore into them from the start, had 3 good chances in the first few minutes, full back cocked up a clearance, gifting them a goal. A second horrific mistake from one of my CBs puts us 2-0 down in 10 minutes. Those 2 shots are the only ones that Peterborough get for the next hour as we relentlessly attack them, coming back to 3-2 up on 65 minutes. The team collectively poo poo themselves, ship 10 shots and 5 clear cut chances in the next 20 minutes, losing 4-3.

Assman advice: "We were really unlucky today, reassure the players".

NO. Where's the option for 'how the gently caress did you lose that'?

That advice always winds me up, nothing unlucky about not kicking the ball in the net enough times.

And that's followed up with a massively professional cup tie win against a Premiership Middlesbrough side boasting Christian Benteke :psyduck:

e: Very nearly hit peak FM there. In the 73rd minute 2-1 up vs Tranmere, having just made my third sub, my winger is put through on goal, opposing defender absolutely clatters him off the ball, breaking his wrist (2 months out) Tranmere start attacking up the flank he was on, my central midfielder comes over to the man in possession, has a slight nibble at him, very soft second yellow, I'm down to 9 men. Then I get a yellow injury to my sub LB, who is only on the pitch because the starter was forced off by injury, then my best CB is taken off injured. So I'm down to 8 men, one of whom is carrying an injury and I have a floaty attacking midfielder in central defence. Peak FM was averted because we somehow didn't concede twice in injury time and somehow won the game.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 02:13 on Feb 10, 2016

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Right, why the gently caress is it that I can beat most of the mid-table sides fairly easily and sneak a win at some of the big teams but at home against the relegation dross, the opposition suddenly decide to become the best team of all time.

I'm in the Championship and doing pretty well and am in the playoffs, rode out a really tough run of games, including 4 points from games away at the top two so things look good. In come 24th placed Ipswich, 8 points from 11 games, 5 losses in a row, half an hour in, I'm 1-0 down to a loving rocket and two passing moves that would make Barcelona blush have resulted in them hitting the woodwork twice and we can't get a kick. It doesn't matter if I change my tactics or just try to steamroll them with what does well against the top sides, they dominate. This always happens.

e: I can't help but think that something is off in what simulates complacency. When I got promoted to the Premiership far too early in FM13 we were OK against other dross, poo poo on by mid-table sides but somehow looked pretty good against the top sides. Of course it could just be my tactics mate. Stayed up with 28 points IIRC.

Was looking for that league table but found an ancient screenshot of mine from FM08

loving Madrid.

e2: It was 34 points.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 23:29 on Oct 17, 2016

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

What's the best way to counter that?

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

That all makes sense, thanks.

I'm still on FM15, playing a save where I have the best youth and training facilities possible but I'm not allowed to buy anyone else so developing youngsters is incredibly important. Should I loan them out or not? It's mostly League 2/non-league teams coming in for them.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I'll give that a go, thanks.

Just had my first game against a former first-teamer who left against my wishes. We lost 2-1, he was man of the match, he scored the winner, and of course "that's his first ever goal for Burnley" in mid-December.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

It certainly feels like that now we've just Gone Bad.

Got into November looking fantastic without losing in the league or cup all season, including against Premier League opposition then bam, 7 games without a win. We're currently getting destroyed by Brentford at home when we should be able to give them a game but the whole team look they've never kicked a ball before.

I get that teams have slumps but unless you're Alan Pardew it's generally not going from tearing things up to being battered by mediocre opposition in every game for two months.

e: We just went down 1-0 to Palace at home, then basically from our kickoff, my RB decided this wouldn't stand, ran at their defence, went round everyone and slammed it into the top corner for his first goal in about 150 games :stare: He mad.

e2: We threw away a 2-1 lead to lose 3-2 in that game. I rejigged my tactics after than and played Brentford off the park for 55 minutes, which is great, but than we scored. Then they scored immediately. We just cannot hold a lead. Even with timewasting and tactical changes, it's like a switch flicks and opponents who we were embarrassing until we scored just become an unstoppable force and we concede so easily. I might try pushing up and trying to dominate possession next time I take the lead since sitting back just invites bombardment. Would a defensive mentality with 'push higher up' work or is that too stupid?

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 23:16 on Oct 18, 2016

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I'm getting way too angry at this game because we just cannot hold a lead.

It doesn't matter what I do, if I leave alone or go defensive and waste time or push for a second every loving game goes:

We're dominating
We score
They have a highlight
They have a highlight
They have a highlight
They have a highlight
They score
Nothing happens for the rest of the game

Six of our last 12 games have ended 1-1 because of this. I went 2-0 up once, absolutely smashing the opposition to bits and lost 5-2.

e: Just gave away two penalties in the first 20 minutes after missing 3 clear cut chances against Peterborough. That's a ragequit. Somehow when I look at my opponent's team and tactics and carefully consider how best to play we manage to be considerably shitter than when I just go '4-2-3-1, flexible, counter :downs:'

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 13:56 on Oct 26, 2016

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

It's only a bad game when I lose, ofc. Just like XCOM.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 15:28 on Oct 26, 2016

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

The 5-2 was definitely deserved when we were amazing for 20 minutes and poo poo for 70. You're probably right about the players. I'm doing a youth academy challenge only and my defensive midfield types aren't in the same class as my attackers so we're bad at closing out our games and conceding makes their head drop too easily since they're 22 at the oldest and it makes me mad at video games. Also nobody but my centre-backs are good in the air.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

So I messed around with the editor and made a Cities Cup with 128 teams all picked based on players' city of birth. Argentina's depth of talent is just silly, 5 of the last 16 were Argentine cities (Buenos Aires, Rosario, San Miguel de Tucuman, Cordoba and La Plata). Rosario beat Buenos Aires 3-0 in the final and somehow Mauro Boselli ended up top scorer with 9 from 9.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

vyelkin posted:

I tried a 2-3-5 as Real Madrid once just for fun in like FM10 or something. It worked for the few games I bothered playing but only because the players were so good. It was hilariously weak to wingers and crosses into the box.

I managed to win Euro 2012 on (I think) FM10 with my dumb Pro Evo tactic which is kind of similar. One CB, two defensive FBs, two anchor men, a B2B CM, a Trequartista in the AM position with a poacher and two inside forwards. It was great fun and Nathan Delfouneso scored me the winning goal IIRC. FM11 was a bit smarter and any AI team would score a hatful from crosses against me.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

sebzilla posted:

Your tactic was hot garbage and got me fired from Newcastle before Christmas

Actually maybe Newcastle are just terrible, who can say?

Well yeah, you didn't have the might of Gabby Agbonlahor and Nigel Reo-Coker to call upon like I did.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Beat the league leaders 3-0

Scrappy 2-2 away at promotion chasers.

Team 5 points adrift at the bottom of the league come to town. Get swatted aside 2-0 with them creating half a dozen clear cut chances from flowing one-touch passing moves.

Every loving time.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

So I had to face another bunch of strugglers coming to town and having lost faith in my tactic, I picked a tactic almost entirely left to RNG and ended up with a 3-4-2-1, counter, very rigid, shortish passing, sitting back in defence and with very little creative freedom. We were 3-0 up in twenty minutes and won 4-1 having played half an hour with ten men thanks to an injury seconds after using my last sub.

I'm glad we won and all that but on this evidence, it looks like after 15 years playing this game I'm a worse manager than random chance.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Grrrr

e: That's a shocking first post on a new page, for an update we had the team bottom of the league come to town, we went 3-0 up in 20 minutes again and my striker scored 5 and got concussed.
New youth intake! No good strikers or defensive mids, which is where I'm thin (youth intake only challenge) but a potential Prem-quality DC who is big and tough unlike all the ball-playing types I have.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 13:12 on Sep 8, 2017

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I want to say it was the Younghusbands, formerly of Chelsea.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I like the sound of cohesion, thing is it would have been really useful to give some identity and a boost to my academy-only FM15 save.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Bogan Krkic posted:

given that the world cup is now, what's the weirdest country you've seen win it in your saves? my best was a terrible croatia side winning it with some dude i had out on loan in ligue 2 scoring the winner

I holidayed the game for 20 years with the top leagues and competitive internationals on full detail to shuffle things up before starting a new game and Serbia are the current champions from the 2034 World Cup in Japan, they have some cracking players but were still underdogs. Brazil beat Germany in the 2018 one, Germany won in 2022 before Nigeria won in 2026.

I once holidayed FM2008 until it started crashing, I seem to remember Sweden won in the 2060s and Ireland beat England 1-0 in the final in the 2070s.

After my 20 year holiday, I picked Krasnodar as my team, they have £400M+ in the bank but still lose out more often than not to Spartak. The Russian league has also declined to the 9th best in the world with something like 3 appearances in the CL knockouts in 20 years and I've never done a game where you try to drag your league up the rankings. I've spent as much as FFP will allow, including £70M on a 19 year old wonderkid DM and £20M on Russia's best striker (6 foreigner rule!) in order to lose the Super Cup in extra time and sneak a 2-1 win in the Urals. :toot: We're also in the CL third qualifying round and need that sweet group stage cash injection.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 12:24 on Jun 19, 2018

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

One of the worst things in FM is those weird yellow card/warning text updates you get during a game. You just want to get to the next highlight and instead you get:

quote:

Evren hits a 45 yard ball to Osipenko

Osipenko strides forward in the rain

Osipenko hits a pass forward to Gomez

Gomez crosses the ball in towards Jones

That'll be a free kick to Krasnodar

Kravchenko slid in on Jones

The referee calls Kravchenko over

The referee keeps his cards in his pocket on this occasion.

Either show the passage of play or skip over it ffs.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Having one of my worst ever saves as Krasnodar, I've made a brilliant squad and promised to win the league (because that was the only option) but playing like utter poo poo and sat in 7th :negative: How can I be this loving bad at a game I've played for 15 years?

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

It probably actually is, I just took my assman's advice, we're now mauling the league leaders away from home, we've had 3 clear cut chances to 1 half chance but unfortunately are only 1-0 up.

I know what's coming.

e: Went 2-0 up, had man sent off, went down to 2-2, had another man sent off, conceded again, ragequit. I think I've hit every classic FM trope in the 8 league games I've played. I'll go back and take the loss eventually but I've really not enjoyed this save other than transfer market stuff.

I can't manage big sides for some reason, I've taken conference clubs to European trophies and stuff but if I take over a big side I tend to fail terribly.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 01:08 on Jun 23, 2018

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I didn't know about the fixed nation youth rankings, that's a bit of a bummer since I always thought I could affect a nation's fortunes if I ended up having a club with top facilities flooding the league with European competition money, but if nobody's getting regens with PA above 120 it's tough poo poo.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

kingturnip posted:

SI is staggeringly bad at building excitement for their games.
Compare them to Paradox, who put out regular Dev Diaries that trail (and sometimes tease) features for upcoming DLCs. The CK2 thread is champing at the bit for Holy Fury, despite there not being a release date for it yet.

Well yes, but Holy Fury has more features that look actually fun than the last 5 versions of FM.

Also the revelations about pace on the last page :laffo: FM is super broken but it's really the only game going so :shrug:

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Isn't the match engine now a horrifying black box of systems on systems that nobody fully understands? The game, or at least the ME, needs to start from something close to zero but that would probably mean a massive undertaking and/or skipping a year, which is a risk SI are probably unwilling or unable to take, especially when the game sells perfectly well as-is. 99% of players won't scrutinise it the way we do in this thread.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Haha, so my Krasnodar side who seemingly can't create anything and had to rely on a horrible own goal to beat the bottom side last week just went to Old Trafford and won 3-2 with something like 20 shots. I know complacency is a factor and Man Utd will play differently against me compared to a bunch of Siberian farmers but I always find that FM overeggs this kind of thing a bit. Like in FM14 I met Man Utd in the FA cup, they played their under 19s and their reserve goalie in central midfield and we won 8-1.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Emery is at Man Utd in my save. Just lost in Kazan after dominating and one of my best players missed a completely open goal in the last minutes, leaving my expensive squad top of the hardest Champions League group I've ever had but lower-mid table in the tinpot Russian league. This save has just been every bit of bullshit FM can serve up in 20 games.

We need :xcom: but for FM with Miles' face.

e: Hahahaha, the player who missed a completely open goal at 1-1 is complaining that the team is underachieving :shepicide:

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I like to see out my saves to the bitter end but I'm praying for the sack on my FM18 save.

I spent £130M and have a wage bill three times higher than anyone else and I get this:

Yeah, yeah, it's my tactics but I can't find a tactic that will allow my expensive squad to put away relegation candidates at home. I've had slumps and bad seasons before but always pull it round (well, apart from Tranmere in FM10 but they were poo poo).

e: Just lost 1-0 to CSKA, who were down to 10 men, the board have set me a points target of 13 points from the next 5 games or I get the sack, I don't think I'm even going to bother attempting it. I played a standard 4-1-2-2-1 wide with fluid structure and no shouts, we conceded when my CB passed the ball directly to their centre forward and my strikers missed two absolute sitters. It's really weird, like every member of my squad apart from my main striker is totally incompetent. Constant hoofed passes to nobody when they have options, shots from stupid distances, missing open goals. Like I say, it's not like I have them set to some ultra-attacking formation where the tempo will be really high and players will be roaming all over the place. I even tried some slow, patient defensive football to curb it, but far from the stylish pass-and-move you can get from it, my highly-rated players interpreted it as 'going to stand here and do nothing until I get tackled lmao'.

We're on course to qualify from a champions league group of Lazio, Man Utd and Schalke, though. What a weird, weird save. Will probably get FM19 and do an unemployed sunday league start, intend to play in different leagues but get overly attached to the first team I have any modicum of success with.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 23:52 on Dec 30, 2018

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I don't have FM19 but FMRTE always came through for me.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I can't imagine the hype around an English 21 year old with 39 international goals. Only just turned 21 at that.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I'm testing FM's prediction abilities by running lots of leagues on full detail in FM10 up to the present day.

I'm only in August 2009 but I'm loving some of these transfers:

Kalou to Barcelona

Gary Cahill makes his big move from Bolton 3 years early, but to Man Utd rather than Chelsea. Chelsea have also spent £12M on a 22 year old Luis Suarez, 2 years before he would move to Liverpool IRL

Welbeck to Lyon

A 16 year old Lukaku has been picked up by Sevilla for £1.5M

Harry Kane is on £55 a week and is absolute shite. Griezmann isn't much better. Salah isn't even in my database, he'd have just turned 17.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Mildly interesting transfer: Liverpool picked up a 17 year old Koke for £1.1M, so SI scouts clearly saw something in him in 2009 even if his current attributes aren't good.

Real Madrid are 15th in early November with new signing Cristiano Ronaldo only scoring once in the league.

e: Spurs sold Modric to Man City in January for £26M.

City, United, Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool are having an exciting 5-way race to the title and Rooney leads the top scorers race with 15 from 25.

Zlatan won the Ballon d'Or since he's slaying it at Barca, 25 goals in 33 games in all comps for the runaway La Liga leaders. Pellegrini has sorted Real out a bit, they're third. Ronaldo seems to be an orthodox winger, he's still only scored one in the league but he's getting good ratings. Must be because they've signed Mauro Camoranesi for £13M for some reason.

David Beckham joined Almeria on a free. England qualified easily for the 2010 World Cup and find themselves in a very generous group of the Ivory Coast, South Korea and Russia. Absolutely nothing can go wrong.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 23:36 on Jul 29, 2019

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

The thousand year FM game is great. I'm assuming he only ran a few league on low detail or it'd never have got that far. I once ran FM08 with a dozen or so leagues on low detail before hitting crashes in the 2070s. My 10 year sim is simulating every kick, though.

I've got a bit too into this...

2009/10 Season Roundup:
Real Madrid won the Champions League 2-0 against CSKA, goals from Ronaldo and Higuain. This keeps Pellegrini in his job as they finished 25 points adrift of winners Barcelona and behind Atletico. Real life 09/10 treble winners Inter lost to Real in the semis, came second to Juve in Serie A and lost the Coppa Italia final to Lazio. Interestingly, the only goal came from Goran Pandev, who moved to Inter in January 2010 irl, eventually lining up against Bayern in the Champions League Final. Mourinho doesn't win the CL with a second club and stays at Inter instead of moving to Real.

Chelsea won the Premier League, just like real life. The rest of the top 4 aren't so accurate, Man City, Liverpool and Man Utd made the CL places with real life qualifiers Arsenal and Spurs in 5th and 9th respectively. FM is bang on with the top scorer, Drogba scored 29 in the game, the same total as in reality.

Stade Rennais won Ligue 1 and Schalke won the Bundesliga.

World Cup 2010:
Another correct 'prediction' as Spain win the World Cup 1-0 in extra time, though with David Villa scoring against Brazil. Marcelo got sent off in the first minute for a two-footer on Joaquin, who didn't go to the World Cup irl. England lost to Portugal in the quarters on penalties. Rio Ferdinand was the only player to miss from either team. England's lineup has a few differences to the one the lost against Germany; Rio is in as he didn't get injured, Joe Cole in for Defoe, Carrick for Barry, Bridge in for an injured Ashley Cole, Richards in for Johnson. Oh, and Manuel Almunia in nets. England at least smashed Italy 4-0 in the round of 16 so that's a nice memory. Capello keeps his job, Hodgson sticks with Fulham. No other big shocks. Golden Ball goes to Pato, Golden Boot to David Suazo.

Summer Transfers 2010:
Aubameyang (21) moves to Lille for £4.3M after scoring 5 in 14 on loan there.
Otamendi (22) goes to Ajax
Ribery (27) to Man City for £34M
Rakitic (22) to Chelsea for £10M
Shawcross (22) to Bordeaux for £7M
Kyle Walker (20) and Adam Johnson (23) to Burnley for £6M each
Kevin Doyle (26) to Fiorentina for £6M
Hulk (24) to Barcelona for £11M
Demba Ba (25) to Barcelona for £7M

Ba, Hulk and Kalou at Barcelona... no wonder they're 6th after 6 games.

Other Stuff
Trippier (20) is playing for Northampton in League 2
Beckham (35) is still a regular at Almeria but isn't doing well
Neymar (18) is fantastic for his age but hasn't attracted interest yet
Eriksen (18) has been turfed out on loan to Haarlem
Bale (21) is now Spurs' first choice LM
Ronaldo (34) has 2 in 16 for Roma and an average rating of 6.3.
De Gea (19) and Griezmann (19) are bumbling around in Spanish reserve teams.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Yeah, he's decent to be fair

2 goals in 3 league games, looks like Pep prefers Zlatan for now

This seems to be Pep's first choice lineup

Not much deviation here. Pedro went to Portsmouth so in comes Kalou.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

sebzilla posted:

CSKA in the CL final? Good old Akinfeev, overrated forever. Is Alan Dzagoev hot poo poo too? All these old versions are a blur in my memory now. 08 was the year of Ustari, right?

e: what's Aguero up to?

Don't forget the perennially overrated Vagner Love! Pretty sure Ustari was best on 08, he's fairly ordinary in 10.

Dzagoev is pretty handy

Aguero is pretty much following his real life trajectory, this is him 3 months before he moves to Man City irl. He was already scoring 1 in 2 when FM10 came out.

I'm really curious to see how attendances got up to 500k, stadium have maximum potential sizes in the editor.

e: Nothing too crazy happened in the January 2011 window, City bought Robben to go with Ribery and Zlatan won his second Ballon d'Or.

e2: Peter Crouch was top scorer and player of the year in the EPL 2010/11. Harry Kane is at Motherwell U18s.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 00:13 on Aug 1, 2019

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I've just listened to a podcast about Athletic Bilbao and now I want to start a save as a sugar daddied club in the Vanarama North but we're only allowed youth products and players born or produced in Lancashire.

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

It'll have to be self-imposed, unfortunately, it'd be great fun to give AI clubs weird and wonderful restrictions in the editor. I'm assuming that giving myself a rich owner will help in LLM.

I miss my 20/20 rating academy only save, it was great fun but we scraped into the Prem about 5 seasons too early and it's not a lot of fun to get pumped every week. Also I suspect that I'll get sacked for not following unprecedented and unexpected success with more unprecedented and unexpected success but that's perfectly realistic so hey ho.

e: New idea for a save: load up as many leagues as possible (one or two leagues from many nations is preferable to going deep on the big 5), your job is to win as much silverware as possible but you can't stay at any club for longer than a season. So many of my saves are built around nurturing young talent and raising my league's reputation/coefficient, it'll be fun to spend all the money in a possible ill-fated charge at the 27th most reputable league title in Europe.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 15:41 on Aug 15, 2019

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

Fat Lowtax posted:

It’s definitely possible to set a nationality limit for a specific club in the *spooky voice* advanced rules. Pretty sure it works and the AI won’t sign foreigners with it.

I’ll get the image when my computer’s done windows updating

ed:

Editor --> rules --> add nation rules --> pick your nation --> add lower divisions and cups to existing --> rules --> convert to advanced. Then you have to find the fixture rules number that corresponds with your competition. Set for every level in the pyramid I guess, then rules-->test.

Advanced rules don't let you go crazy (I know some stuff like MLS is untouchable) but I think almost everything like this was a black box before 19?

This is very cool.

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Walton Simons
May 16, 2010

I'm dying on my arse managing England on this version. 2 bad wins, 2 draws and 1 loss and I haven't played anyone good. Every game seem to turn into Davy Moyes' night of 1000 crosses as it seems like having full backs push high up will result in that. Even tried using the tactic that won me the World Cup in FM14 but no joy. I was bad at FM19 too, am I broken like Jose? Might revert to default 4-3-3 Gegenpress if I don't beat the Czechs at Wembley.

e: I've made some tweaks and we're playing so well and Kane and Abraham have spurned 4 good headed chances in the first 10 minutes so we're definitely not going to win.

e2: Hahaha, we started playing badly, I switched to the default 4-2-3-1 Gegenpress and scored immediately.

We won 3-0, I guess I should use those default tactics as a startup rather than diving straight in with my own stuff. Or just use them, the one I'm using now is pretty much what I wanted in my head but FM can't explain things properly so my roles and positions were all over the shop.

Walton Simons fucked around with this message at 01:26 on Jul 2, 2020