Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I hope the transfer AI is improved. I lost Manolo Gabbadiani to Bayern for 36m. Real Madrid promptly buy him six months later for 40m and then proceed to not play him for the entire duration of his 275k/w contract :pwn:

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
I use one with high tactical knowledge and judging ability for setting my opposition instructions

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sassassin posted:

Protip: Never, ever use opposition instructions.

But if you do never ever let the ai set them.

Have fun watching your centre backs charge out of position to close down amcs and showing every winner inside.

If your tactic doesn't work without them your tactics sucks and you should change it.

I've done well with it so far but I'll try not using them and see. I have noticed that if I ask a staff member with weak stats then they cook up all sorts of crazy poo poo which obviously would get you hosed up.

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
Also I have noticed that in my save, TNS in the welsh premier are nearing 100 game unbeaten :pwn:

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN

sassassin posted:

It's not a real league, don't worry.

It's just interesting as because of it (I think) their rep is boosting I think, they are getting more and more mentions in the press

Sneaks McDevious fucked around with this message at 14:08 on Dec 26, 2015

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Sneaks McDevious
Jul 29, 2010

by LITERALLY AN ADMIN
What about Wilshere who has incredible stats despite nobody ever seeing him play more than three games in a row?