Register a SA Forums Account here!
JOINING THE SA FORUMS WILL REMOVE THIS BIG AD, THE ANNOYING UNDERLINED ADS, AND STUPID INTERSTITIAL ADS!!!

You can: log in, read the tech support FAQ, or request your lost password. This dumb message (and those ads) will appear on every screen until you register! Get rid of this crap by registering your own SA Forums Account and joining roughly 150,000 Goons, for the one-time price of $9.95! We charge money because it costs us money per month for bills, and since we don't believe in showing ads to our users, we try to make the money back through forum registrations.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
It's actually on sale on Steam today (25% off in the US at least).

I'm still playing my Monaco game in 15. I managed to make it back to the Champions League final (and swept the domestic league and cups) but lost to ManU in a depressing way (down 1-0 until 80 mins then made it level then in the last 5 mins they made it 4-1). Now I have an offer from Leverkusen to take over and I'm not sure if I want to jump. Both clubs are similar rep now but Bayer's budget is slightly smaller so I'd be moving mostly for the challenge. Monaco has been good to me but I feel like I've won everything so what would I do with them next except try to keep winning with the same team as last year?

Adbot
ADBOT LOVES YOU

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
Football Manager 2017 features: New animations, camera angles and dedicated social feed

That about sums up the new features.

Also magic spray.

Zero One
Dec 30, 2004

HAIL TO THE VICTORS!
http://www.goal.com/en/news/montpellier-defender-blames-football-manager-for-receiving/lf97tphhcik71gpxzxcysasij

quote:

The France-born defender signed for Ligue 1 side Montpellier from Auxerre in May, and has been getting attention after breaking into their first team. This included a call from the Bolivian Football Association about the possibility of a call-up to the national side, but unfortunately for the South American country, their eligibility information seems to incorrectly come from Football Manager.

"Bolivia has contacted me," Aguilar told Goal. "It's something quite strange though (laughs). I think basically it all starts from the game Football Manager. They had put me Bolivian nationality in addition to French nationality